The God Equation

I worship all humans

Try it some time
But you clearly do not....
"If we are truthful, honest and fair—we would have to say that black America has lost its soul.

“The one thing that black America needs today more than anything else is to come back home to God.”
...Pastor Jasper Williams
RIP Miss Franklin...

"If we are truthful, honest and fair—we would have to say that black America has lost its soul.

“The one thing that black America needs today more than anything else is to come back home to God.”
RIP Miss Franklin...

Jesus disapproves of your hate of his creations

Lederman explains in the book why he gave the Higgs boson the nickname "The God Particle":

This boson is so central to the state of physics today, so crucial to our final understanding of the structure of matter, yet so elusive, that I have given it a nickname: the God Particle. Why God Particle? Two reasons. One, the publisher wouldn't let us call it the Goddamn Particle, though that might be a more appropriate title, given its villainous nature and the expense it is causing. And two, there is a connection, of sorts, to another book, a much older one...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Genesis

The Book of Genesis (Bereishit in Hebrew) [a], also known as the First Book of Moses,[1] is the first book of the Hebrew Bible and the Christian Old Testament.[2] In Judeo-Christian traditions it is viewed as an account of the creation of the world, the early history of humanity, Israel's ancestors, and the origins of the Jewish people.[3] Its Hebrew name is the same as its first word, Bereshit ("In the beginning").

I just have a problem with the expression, "believe in."

If a person who says, "I believe in GOD" actually means, "I cannot know if a GOD exists or not, but my guess (opinion, supposition) is that one does"...

...why not say that?

I suspect the reason people who say, "I believe in GOD" use that term rather than the more truthful and accurate "I guess that GOD (whatever that means) exists", is because they want to demand a greater respect for their guess than it deserves.

It is much easier to say, "We ought to all be respectful of each other's beliefs" than "We ought to all be respectful of each others guesses."

We all believe in a lot of things which cannot be scientifically tested in a mass spectrometer or particle accelerator.

The Declaration of Independence asserts that all humans are created equal and are endowed with natural rights which supercede any king, secular law, or social convention. The French Universal Declaration of Human Rights makes similar claims.

There is no laboratory or experimental evidence to support that belief.

It is a social construct rooted in the philosophical belief in natural law.

Soren Kierkegaard said that most religious belief is fake and inauthentic. In 19th century Denmark, he felt most people claimed and demostrated belief simply by attending Church once a week and listening to the pastor. Kierkegaard maintained that true belief was far more difficult and complex than that.

Jesus disapproves of your hate of his creations
That makes no sense...I have no hate... Would Jesus approve of you, however? And your hate filled posts?
Did you know that Miss Franklin chose her pastor to speak at her memorial?Did you not watch it?

RIP Miss Franklin...

You are lying about Americans here out of hate

We all believe in a lot of things which cannot be scientifically tested in a mass spectrometer or particle accelerator.

The Declaration of Independence asserts that all humans are created equal and are endowed with natural rights which supercede any king, secular law, or social convention. The French Universal Declaration of Human Rights makes similar claims.

There is no laboratory or experimental evidence to support that belief.

It is a social construct rooted in the philosophical belief in natural law.

Soren Kierkegaard said that most religious belief is fake and inauthentic. In 19th century Denmark, he felt most people claimed and demostrated belief simply by attending Church once a week and listening to the pastor. Kierkegaard maintained that true belief was far more difficult and complex than that.

Most religions agree with Kiekegaard

They say THEIR religion is the only true one

So they believe most are fake

God
/ɡäd/
Learn to pronounce
See definitions in:
All
Religion
Theatre · Informal
noun
(in Christianity and other monotheistic religions) the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the supreme being.
(in certain other religions) a superhuman being or spirit worshiped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity.
"a moon god"

The definition clearly states it’s many meaning to many people

mur·der
/ˈmərdər/
Learn to pronounce
See definitions in:
All
Crime
Sport · Informal
noun
the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.
"the stabbing murder of an off-Broadway producer"

Back