The guy YOU elected is on Vacation.....

and you see that none of them has bothered to look up who took the most days vacation. Here is a search I did,
looks like Republican Presidents love their vacation days.
46Joe Biden2021–Incumbent256[a][12]-93
(as of Oct 2023)
45Donald Trump2017–2021381[13]$144m[14]95
44Barack Obama2009–2017328[15]$105m[16]41
43George W. Bush2001–20091,020[15]$140m[17]128
42Bill Clinton1993–2001174[2] – 345[15]$128m22
41George H. W. Bush1989–1993543[15]-136
40Ronald Reagan1981–1989335[15] – 866[18]-42

Have a nice day
Remember all the Reichwing whining about Obama vacationing in his home state of Hawaii? In eight years, he took half the # of vacation days that #TRE45ON did in just four.

That is simply not true. Many of those Presidents spent more time in office than Biden has at this point.
I didn't say they didn't did I?
the ones that only spent 4 years in office , Trump took 381vacation days, Bush I 543 vacation days, take Bush II and divide his total vacation days in half and that is an average of 510 in 4 years. that is only 2 days short of being double what Biden has taken. ( Biden 256 days so far, )
and lets not talk about Trumps time on the gulf course.
it is a FACT that Biden has NOT taken as many days vacation as any of the Republican Presidents have for the same time in office.
so as I have said before why don't you dumb asses find something else to cry about?
Have a nice day

maybe Biden thought he would try to catch up with Trump and all the other Republican Presidents.
as I said Biden CAN take almost the REST if the YEAR off on vacation and STILL NOT catch up to what Trump took
have a nice day
Tbird those other Presidents spent more days in office than Biden has. Plus Biden work hours are VERY short.

Biden’s 30-hour workweek: How president’s age has cut down schedule

Biden has spent 39.3 % of his time on vacation and Trump spent 26% on vacation.

Last edited:
You make crazy statements like that. You are seriously weird. That makes you a Trumpy.
What debate rules are they asking to be changed ? And when was the last time you saw her after the circus left town? When was the last time she answered a question coherently...no notes or prompter ? She's full of terror that has replaced the joy...lol...

Tbird those other Presidents spent more days in office than Biden has. Plus Biden work hours are VERY short.

Biden’s 30-hour workweek: How president’s age has cut down schedule

Biden has spent 39.3 % of his time on vacation and Trump spent 26% on vacation.
NOT ALL OF THEM.
Bush I and Trump ONLY spent 4 years in office.
and as I said IF you took Bush II vacation days and divided them in half for an average for four years he would have taken just TWO days more then DOUBLE what Biden has.
again Biden has STILL taken less vacation days then any Republican President since Reagan,
and as for his working so many hours that is NOT the subject of the thread, and I don't give a FUCK if he only worked 4 hours a day he is still working and doing the job of being President.
have a nice day

NOT ALL OF THEM.
and as I said IF you took Bush II vacation days and divided them in half for an average for four years he would have taken just TWO days more then DOUBLE what Biden has.
again Biden has STILL taken less vacation days then any Republican President since Reagan,
and as for his working so many hours that is NOT the subject of the thread, and I don't give a FUCK if he only worked 4 hours a day he is still working and doing the job of being President.
have a nice day
But he's not still working.That's the point...

But he's not still working.That's the point...
OH really?
as I said I don't give a fuck he can be on vacation for ALMOST the REST of the YEAR and STILL just about taken as many vacation days as Trump did, and LESS then Bush I and 1/4 of what Bush II took.
Have a nice day

NOT ALL OF THEM.
have a nice day
T-bird as of Jan 3 2024 ,3 years, Biden has spent 424 days on vacation and Trump spent 381 days in 4 years.

:facepalm:

Back