The Hunter Biden smokescreen

Indeed, that describes you perfectly. But I would add whiny to that description.

Did that make you cry? The truth does tend to hurt liars the most.

Triggered and stupid. Quite the combination. :laugh:
HAHAHAHA!

You are such a HOPELESS DESPERATE Fool! Keep exposing yourself though! ITS VERY TELLLING!

Next FOOL! PLEASE!

total bullshit - like usual from the gas lighting libtards

Why would the Biden crime family partner with a Hannity shill?
When the MORAL MAJORITY of the voting public hears someone say, "The Biden Crime Family", it becomes obvious how desperate, and how low the TRUMPTARDS will go to be deceptive, and try to shift the focus away from Donald Trump and all of his legal woes!

Keep talking SHIT! And prepare yourself for a huge disappointment on election night!

People know who the real criminal in the Presidential race is- YOU DEAF, DUMB, and BLIND IMMORAL FOOL!

When the MORAL MAJORITY of the voting public hears someone say, "The Biden Crime Family", it becomes obvious how desperate, and how low the TRUMPTARDS will go to be deceptive, and try to shift the focus away from Donald Trump and all of his legal woes!

Keep talking SHIT! And prepare yourself for a huge disappointment on election night!

People know who the real criminal in the Presidential race is- YOU DEAF, DUMB, and BLIND IMMORAL FOOL!
I would just like to add, to my prior comment...... AN HONEST QUESTION!

How many presidentaal elections do you TRUMPTRARDS need, to prove to you that TRUMP has already been considered TABOO and unfit for office, and has already been rejected by the MORAL MAJORITY of Americans that are willing to go out and vote.

TRUMP WAS VOTED OUT OF OFFICE, and has been determined to be unfit for office, and is now a disgraced EX-PRESIDENT according to AMERICAN HISTORY BOOKS!

And there is not any way for TRUMP or his TRUMPTARDS to change that HISTORICAL fact.

It is a true fact that some people just have to learn something the hard way!

Selecting Trump to be the leader of your party and allowing him to win the Primary in the 2024 presidential race, will go down in History as the largest mistake the REPUBLICAN PARTY HAS EVER MADE IN AMERICAN HISTORY!

MARK MY WORD!

Last edited:
You don't think snowflake. Nothing you bloviate could be mistaken for thinking, honesty or factual.

That sums up every Democrat argument right there. It must suck to be such a low IQ failure. No wonder you voted for Biden.
Still no link to anything corroborating what you claim? Conclusion: You got nothing!

Holy shit, you're an idiot!

First you have to present facts that a court can verify to be true
Lies don’t get prosecuted as crimes

giphy.gif

How many presidentaal elections do you TRUMPTRARDS need, to prove to you that TRUMP has already been considered TABOO and unfit for office, and has already been rejected by the MORAL MAJORITY of Americans that are willing to go out and vote.

TRUMP WAS VOTED OUT OF OFFICE, and has been determined to be unfit for office, and is now a disgraced EX-PRESIDENT according to AMERICAN HISTORY BOOKS!

And there is not any way for TRUMP or his TRUMPTARDS to change that HISTORICAL fact.

Selecting Trump to be the leader of your party and allowing him to win the Primary in the 2024 presidential race, will go down in History as the largest mistake the REPUBLICAN PARTY HAS EVER MADE IN AMERICAN HISTORY!

MARK MY WORD!
And very likely the end of the party

HAHAHAHA!

You are such a HOPELESS DESPERATE Fool! Keep exposing yourself though! ITS VERY TELLLING!

Next FOOL! PLEASE!

Projection

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.

ken-shamrock-angry.gif

The report is coming out. Lots of facts which mental midgets like you will repsond with nothing more intelligent than "nuh uh."

I get it. You like being a gullible dumbass who likes being gaslighted and lied to. Now run along halfwit. You're too stupid to waste more time on.
“A report is coming out,” by who, Brietfart? Little Jimmy Jordan? Hannity? Another Durham report?

MARK MY WORD!

Irony coming from a mental patient that believes that Biden is fit for office. You give new meaning to the term MORON halfwit.

:laugh:

Then go to court with those lies and see what happens

Nearly sixty times last election your team tried that

Now your candidate is a convict

Back