The Issue of Abortion

History. Have you never heard the saying that if one does not learn from history they are condemned to repeat it?

What has changed? Why would children who, today, are less valued for their free labor be treated better than they were in the past when many rural families adopted them to do basic chores?

Give me something to support why you believe things would be better for children today. Are you just saying that or do you have a reason in mind?

And now the "spin" of asking for info; because you have nothing to support your "theory".

Where are the stats that prove that today's aborted babies would have been abused and/or neglected??

Adoption, orphanages, abuse, poverty and all the rest of Apples crap has NOTHING to do with the topic of abortion....nothing at all.....

In todays society, abortion is the killing of human beings for convenience probably 90% of the time, maybe more.....nothing more, nothing less.....

A mothers life being in danger from childbirth is almost non-existent....almost....its very rare, and in those extreme cases abortion is just self -defense, and morally, legally and ethically right....
We don't kill humans for sport, convenience, or because something MIGHT or MIGHT NOT HAPPEN to them in the future.....

Hes a pinhead, pure and simple, devoid of any understanding of simple scientific biology....a sick, twisted, freak with a warped sense of right and wrong, justice and/or morality, if any exists at all.......
not worth the effort of trying to educate....

Your moral and ethical beliefs consist of a defective human being having the right to kill an innocent human being and bringing human beings into the world when the person bearing them does not want them. Even after history has shown us the horrendous abuse many suffered along with the obvious neglect you insist that is morally and ethically correct.

Sad. Very sad.

# 362 ...that is a great post.....a wonderful post for all those interested, to read and re-read......both my quote and the pinheads response.....a response that has literally nothing to do with the facts I presented.....
and makes claims about what I said that don't exist....

Its absolutely bewildering how the pinhead can twist what is plainly said, into his alternate reality.....
I could give him a break if it was remotely, freakin' remotely, close, but its not....
for example....Apples claim that:

I insist that abuse and neglect is morally and ethically correct????

Where the fuck does that come from...????

Is that spin and mis-characterization caused by stupidity, insanity....an inability to comprehend the written word? What ? It just blows your mind to witness it....over and over....post after post....its like debating a fuckin' tin can.

Back