The JPP Debate Championship Official Start

You have done a good job in arranging all this, Mott.

But I am wondering about the pairings and topics in the later rounds. Assuming you get into those rounds, are you still going to be picking the topics and who debates which side? I understand you wrote them down and picked them from hats, but it might be less believeable in later rounds.
I did. Do you want me to post them?

Do you think SF and Liberty like "Cats and Dogs"?

I cannot speak for Liberty but SF is one of our most renowned and highly decorated warriors in our long and bitter campaign against the evil cat race. Arguing dogs are better than cats is what he was put upon this Earth to do.

SF2WIN!11111!!!DOGS4EVA!1!!!!!!

It would seem that the debate isn't that the baby is human; but does it have human rights prior to birth and at what stage, or is it as Apple professes and only becomes a full fledged person at birth.

It will put your debate talents to work, you don't have to agree with the premise.
Uhhhhh why are you helping a potential opponent? WM has to figure this stuff out for himself. He'll be all right once he stops whining and gets to work.

No. The questions are set. We're not about to change them now. It would be unfair. Do you think SF and Liberty like "Cats and Dogs"? We have about the easiest topic to debate in the first round. Man up.

I will say that your scientific background, and knowledge of biology, does give you an edge against Watermark that none of the other contestants would have, so you do have a bit of an advantage. Just debate him with the same level of skill that you play Werewolf, and everything should go fine. :cof1:

I will say that your scientific background, and knowledge of biology, does give you an edge against Watermark that none of the other contestants would have, so you do have a bit of an advantage. Just debate him with the same level of skill that you play Werewolf, and everything should go fine. :cof1:
Sounds like it is going to be fascinating!

Uhhhhh why are you helping a potential opponent? WM has to figure this stuff out for himself. He'll be all right once he stops whining and gets to work.

His references to evolution made it seem that he had finally slipped over the edge and I was trying to give him a life line.

Back