The Kennedy speech happening RIGHT NOW......

Stone

Contributor
Is absolutely DEVASTATING to the Harris campaign. This is REALLY something. HO..... LY SHIT! Deny it all you want,....but you KNOW its true. Trump lost the swing states , which is the whole enchilada BTW, by a grand total of a mere 38,000 votes last time. Kennedy is hugely popular among the young and the Indy's. Do the math. Kamala,.......kiss your ass goodbye!. I hope like hell Trump indeed makes him the Atty General of the United States so he can send these scumbags where they belong.

God Bless you Mr Kennedy,......YOU sir are a true American HERO!

Is absolutely DEVASTATING to the Harris campaign. This is REALLY something. HO..... LY SHIT! Deny it all you want,....but you KNOW its true. Trump lost the swing states , which is the whole enchilada BTW, by a grand total of a mere 38,000 votes last time. Kennedy is hugely popular among the young and the Indy's. Do the math. Kamala,.......kiss your ass goodbye!. I hope like hell Trump indeed makes him the Atty General of the United States so he can send these scumbags where they belong.

Indeed.

This endorsement by a true American patriot along with the upcoming debates (if Heels Up Harris shows up) where she will have to answer some inconvenient questions about de-funding the police, dissolving ICE and denying the weapons needed by Israel to defeat Hamas/Hezbollah…should put Trump over the top.

Indeed...It was awesome...🇺🇸

Doesnt matter which side of the aisle you happen to be on I encourage EVERYONE to listen to that AMAZING speech. What a good good man trying to do the right thing. What the DNC did to him is absolutely deplorable,....truly sickening. A word of warning to the die hard Kamala backers in here...............if you do in fact choose to listen to the FULL speech,....be prepared. It wont take very long at all for you too to understand that it is over for her and the FILTH that is the DNC.

This is WAR now......together we WILL defeat the beast. Freedom WILL prevail.

God bless America!

Fascinating. Seriously, fascinating. This election cycle has to be the weirdest one ever.
I believe that the RFK Jr. voters who listened to him eviscerating the Democratic Party for denying him access to the the ballot in many states and the coup by the Democrats with the removal of Biden who had 14.5 million primary votes and the coronation of Harris who received zero (0) primary votes, will cause these furious voters to leave the non-Democratic Party and vote for Trump.

Kamala Harris will pick the next Attorney General, Stone, not Trump.

I'm not sure if I would rather she pick Hillary Clinton or AOC.

I believe that the RFK Jr. voters who listened to him eviscerating the Democratic Party for denying him access to the the ballot in many states and the coup by the Democrats with the removal of Biden who had 14.5 million primary votes and the coronation of Harris who received zero (0) primary votes, will cause these furious voters to leave the non-Democratic Party and vote for Trump.

I actually believe that voters will think this way for a minute, then remember January 6th and say, "Oh....yeah. That." And vote for Harris.

I actually believe that voters will think this way for a minute, then remember January 6th and say, "Oh....yeah. That." And vote for Harris.
Horse mierda, RFK Jr. eviscerated the so called Democratic Party.

Let’s not forget the Colorado debacle where Trump was taken off the ballot…the SC had to stop the “Democrats” from destroying democracy.

Horse mierda, RFK Jr. eviscerated the so called Democratic Party.

Let’s not forget the Colorado debacle where Trump was taken off the ballot…the SC had to stop the “Democrats” from destroying democracy.

Who cares what RFK said?

Do you know how many REPUBLICANS spoke at the DNC this week?

This thread is wishful thinking. Kamala continues to pull away in the polls.

Did you know that Texas is actually in play now?

Trump Campaign Memo: “What RFK Jr.’s Exit and Endorsement Means”

“As you can clearly see, in every single state RFK breaks for President Trump…This is good news for President Trump and his campaign…plain and simple.”

Last edited:
Who cares what RFK said?

How many Republicans?

Who cares what RFK said?

He spoke the truth and the truth will stand til the end of time.

He proved that the Democratic Party is not democratic.

RFK Jr. polls from four to six percent in many states.

He spoke the truth and the truth will stand til the end of time.

He proved that the Democratic Party is not democratic.

RFK Jr. polls from four to six percent in many states.

Ooooh.

My guess is that Kamala gets a decent bump in the polls next week, and very likely after the debate. Guess we'll see how it goes.

Yea a failed candidate, JFK tried with the Harris campaign a shake down for his support in addition a job.He was told to eat shit

Back