The Kennedy speech happening RIGHT NOW......

Just wait until the evening of November 5th, and the 6th, and the 7th, and thereafter... Things are going to get VERY weird no matter who "wins".
More likely the end of Jan....I suspect that this is when we get informed that the Constitution is over and that we will do as we are told.....OR ELSE!

Far from stupid talk, Stone. Seriously!

Our country is still free right now. If the person you support is elected...you may lose that right.
Yeah,...I can tell that from the last time he was elected. I remember very well how he declared himself king, threw his political enemies in jail, started world war 3 and took all our freedoms away just exactly like the left told us all would happen....... :rolleyes: Oh wait.....

:chuckle::magagrin:

The left is right,..I admit it! :rolleyes: In the swing states,....to you LUNKHEADS out there that means the ONLY states that actually matter,....RFK dropping out and throwing his full support to Trump to the point of actually joining his administration wont help Trump at all. Not EVEN a little bit,...I mean,...its not like elections are won by micro narrow margins or anything. :rolleyes: Like you say,...ALL IS WELL,....Harris will walk in by landslide victory. No worries . A mere cakewalk......all written in stone.

:magagrin:

Kamala Harris will pick the next Attorney General, Stone, not Trump.

I'm not sure if I would rather she pick Hillary Clinton or AOC.
ROFL.......you sure don't give a fuck about quality.......AOC isn't even a lawyer.......maybe HarmUs will give her a cabinet position as bartender.......

The looming abyss for Heels Up Kamala is the debates.

She can hem and haw but she can’t hide from Trump.

Truthfully, I'm very excited to see that debate.

The contrast between the 2 candidates couldn't be more stark. Trump is the old rambling one now.

I listened. He’s almost as bad as Trump. Whining little brain addled snowflake. Nothing more, nothing less.,
Yes improving the health of our country is pretty whiny. And ending wars. Securing the border.

But you thought the gaggler was coherent and inspiring?

Something seriously is wrong with your brain.

Only idiots don't understand that Trump is an even bigger idiot than they are.

VP Harris is going to rip Trump a new asshole in the debates.

She's going to make him make himself look like a buffoon.

But of course, you idiots think that because Harris is a woman she could never hold her own in a debate with a "man".

I used the quotation marks because we all know that Trump is only a "man" in the most technical sense of the word.

This is another huge problem for the "We shut Trump down last time pretty successfully, we can do it again" crowd.

I dont think that proclaiming Trump the winner is an option.

Yes improving the health of our country is pretty whiny. And ending wars. Securing the border.

But you thought the gaggler was coherent and inspiring?

Something seriously is wrong with your brain.
How does...

Taxing more
Spending more
Doing nothing

"improve the health of our country?" Because, as of right now, that's the Harris policy plan.

How does...

Taxing more
Spending more
Doing nothing

"improve the health of our country?" Because, as of right now, that's the Harris policy plan.
I was talking about Jr. planning to literally improve the health of our citizens.

Look at what I was replying to.

Of course I know the fake negro is lying out her ass

Only idiots don't understand that Trump is an even bigger idiot than they are.

VP Harris is going to rip Trump a new asshole in the debates.

She's going to make him make himself look like a buffoon.

But of course, you idiots think that because Harris is a woman she could never hold her own in a debate with a "man".

I used the quotation marks because we all know that Trump is only a "man" in the most technical sense of the word.
Both of these people have a history to review.

Gaggler got humiliated by Tulsi with the truth.

You are too ignorant to understand that though.

Back