The Kennedy speech happening RIGHT NOW......

How many people voting for RFK were previously looking for a candidate that wasn't ~80 years old? If I was voting independent or third party, my candidate dropping out and endorsing someone who's ran for one of the major parties for THREE election cycles now would feel like an insult.

Remember Trump's reception at the libertarian conference?

Doesnt matter which side of the aisle you happen to be on I encourage EVERYONE to listen to that AMAZING speech. What a good good man trying to do the right thing. What the DNC did to him is absolutely deplorable,....truly sickening. A word of warning to the die hard Kamala backers in here...............if you do in fact choose to listen to the FULL speech,....be prepared. It wont take very long at all for you too to understand that it is over for her and the FILTH that is the DNC.

This is WAR now......together we WILL defeat the beast. Freedom WILL prevail.

God bless America!
And just where are you going to get more half dead uneducated white christers? 2016 was their last hurrah :eek: :eek:

Doesnt matter which side of the aisle you happen to be on I encourage EVERYONE to listen to that AMAZING speech. What a good good man trying to do the right thing. What the DNC did to him is absolutely deplorable,....truly sickening. A word of warning to the die hard Kamala backers in here...............if you do in fact choose to listen to the FULL speech,....be prepared. It wont take very long at all for you too to understand that it is over for her and the FILTH that is the DNC.

This is WAR now......together we WILL defeat the beast. Freedom WILL prevail.

God bless America!
I listened. He’s almost as bad as Trump. Whining little brain addled snowflake. Nothing more, nothing less.,

even the Green Party is saying how fucking disgusting the Democratic Party has become

They are basically Putin of the West at this point - and people that vote for them are fucking idiots totally unaware of how duped they are

Kamala Harris will pick the next Attorney General, Stone, not Trump.

I'm not sure if I would rather she pick Hillary Clinton or AOC.
Stupid talk. Seriously,...it is. Furthermore what you think about the situation is as irrelevant as your VOTE IS. Your vote means nothing in this election as you happen to live in a state that is irrelevant to the election. But I DONT. MY VOTE WILL ACTUALLY MATTER! :thinking:

rfk-throws-his-support-behind-donald-trump-making-trump-the-v0-bnxwb8682hkd1.png

Stupid talk. Seriously,...it is. Furthermore what you think about the situation is as irrelevant as your VOTE IS. Your vote means nothing in this election as you happen to live in a state that is irrelevant to the election. But I DONT. MY VOTE WILL ACTUALLY MATTER! :thinking:
Every vote mattters. Judges, school boards, city councils, election supervisors, state reps, state senators, Governors, house reps, Senators, heck we even have to pull the weeds out if our libraries. It’s like suggesting that if you voted for someone that loses your vote doesn’t count. Yes it does.

Stupid talk. Seriously,...it is.

Far from stupid talk, Stone. Seriously!
Furthermore what you think about the situation is as irrelevant as your VOTE IS. Your vote means nothing in this election as you happen to live in a state that is irrelevant to the election.

Correct. Mine is a blue state...and Kamala will win here.

But I DONT. MY VOTE WILL ACTUALLY MATTER! :thinking:
Okay. Sorry you are not going to use it wisely, but that is your prerogative. Our country is still free right now. If the person you support is elected...you may lose that right.

Every vote mattters. Judges, school boards, city councils, election supervisors, state reps, state senators, Governors, house reps, Senators, heck we even have to pull the weeds out if our libraries. It’s like suggesting that if you voted for someone that loses your vote doesn’t count. Yes it does.
All votes matter. They trying to get people not to vote. Very unpatriotic thing to do. Trump is going down.

My wife and I are off to dinner with friends. He is a Trumper...actually wears a MAGA hat. She is even more MAGA.

He is my oldest friend...and I will never allow Trump to come between us. We will have a nice dinner with lots of interesting conversation...none of which will be political.

My wife and I are off to dinner with friends. He is a Trumper...actually wears a MAGA hat. She is even more MAGA.

He is my oldest friend...and I will never allow Trump to come between us. We will have a nice dinner with lots of interesting conversation...none of which will be political.
Ouf good luck!

Back