The Kennedy speech happening RIGHT NOW......

Indeed.

This endorsement by a true American patriot along with the upcoming debates (if Heels Up Harris shows up) where she will have to answer some inconvenient questions about de-funding the police, dissolving ICE and denying the weapons needed by Israel to defeat Hamas/Hezbollah…should put Trump over the top.
Only if the LIBERAL moderators ask her those questions.

Did some reading today. Nothing new. Kennedy's peak of around 9% down to half of that now. Aside from the obvious, a % of his base was people who refused to vote for Biden. If half of them went to Harris now, trump might have a net gain of 2% from Kennedy, PROVIDED some of his followers don't just simply stay home.
Neither you nor I know what that exact mix is. The half that left RFK after Harris was announced could just as easily have decided to stay home now with no good choice available.

Yeah,...I can tell that from the last time he was elected. I remember very well how he declared himself king, threw his political enemies in jail, started world war 3 and took all our freedoms away just exactly like the left told us all would happen....... :rolleyes: Oh wait.....

:chuckle::magagrin:
Practice makes perfect!

The left is right,..I admit it! :rolleyes: In the swing states,....to you LUNKHEADS out there that means the ONLY states that actually matter,....RFK dropping out and throwing his full support to Trump to the point of actually joining his administration wont help Trump at all. Not EVEN a little bit,...I mean,...its not like elections are won by micro narrow margins or anything. :rolleyes: Like you say,...ALL IS WELL,....Harris will walk in by landslide victory. No worries . A mere cakewalk......all written in stone.

:magagrin:
Harris is still the underdog.

Trump may win.

BUT IF HE DOES, EVERYONE ELSE ON THE PLANET will lose.

Only fools would take that chance, but I agree there are lots of fools available.

Democrats are "fired up", aren't they?...hate for another person does that to people...
And I was convinced they truly loved Joe, and were behind him 100%....
And now we see the exact opposite...

Neither you nor I know what that exact mix is. The half that left RFK after Harris was announced could just as easily have decided to stay home now with no good choice available.
Of course. Which only means that predicting a Kennedy bump is futile.

Back