The Koch Brothers and the people that don't know they are sheeple

Third grade prattle; yay you!

:thisisgettinggood:

Idiot! You don't even understand the correct use of the ruminant munching a bowl of popcorn gif. :palm: you are such a fucking idiot.

That gif is used by a third party to indicate that a spectacle between two other posters is likely to occur, as in "this bears watching, I am going to grab some popcorn." Your shit is more like Nursery School. 3 rd grade is way too advanced for you.

Yet you support their decision. Perhaps you need a clue.

I support that "particular" decision because it's perfectly in tune with the First Amendment's freedom of speech, Goober. I support all of the Constitution because it's our written guarantee of inalienable rights and limits on the powers of government. I even adhere to the 16th amendment though I promote it's repeal because I believe in constitutional limited government, don't you?

Idiot! You don't even understand the correct use of the ruminant munching a bowl of popcorn gif. :palm: you are such a fucking idiot.

That gif is used by a third party to indicate that a spectacle between two other posters is likely to occur, as in "this bears watching, I am going to grab some popcorn." Your shit is more like Nursery School. 3 rd grade is way too advanced for you.

:legion:

Back