The Koch Brothers and the people that don't know they are sheeple

Irony; this coming from a fat dunce who avoids facts whenever it fits his hyper partisan agenda. Do you have support for your claim?

I have to laugh when you foolishly think it is others embarrassing themselves and not you with the idiot claims you constantly make.

Too late to be all polite and engendering now Yurt. You have been outed.

Even the few liberal ladies who liked you were shocked by your performance.

Too late to be all polite and engendering now Yurt. You have been outed.

The only thing that is “outted” is your glaring stupidity you ignorant fat turd.

So let’s try this again; do you have any citations to support your moronic claim that there are ten GOP vote buying billionaires for every Dem billionaire? Or is this just another “because you say so “fabrications?

Even the few liberal ladies who liked you were shocked by your performance.

Why would I give a shit what Liberals here think of me you ignorant fat turd?

You have the mentality of a third grader and the intelligence of an earthworm.

So let’s try this again; do you have any citations to support your moronic claim that there are ten GOP vote buying billionaires for every Dem billionaire? Or is this just another “because you say so “fabrications?

Do your research. It's common knowledge, idiot.

Dear ignorant fat leftist turd; it's not up to me to prove your fabricated numbers you dunce.

There is no common knowledge the Koch Brothers spent $407 million in the last election. You made up the figure, you prove it or it is just another of your boneheaded dunce lies because you are that big of an ignorant gullible leftist dunce who gets your nonsense spoon fed to you by leftist blogs.

Now put up or STFU you ignorant fat leftist turd.

Dear ignorant fat leftist turd; it's not up to me to prove your fabricated numbers you dunce.

There is no common knowledge the Koch Brothers spent $407 million in the last election. You made up the figure, you prove it or it is just another of your boneheaded dunce lies because you are that big of an ignorant gullible leftist dunce who gets your nonsense spoon fed to you by leftist blogs.

Now put up or STFU you ignorant fat leftist turd.

The Koch brothers and their wealthy allies pledged to spend $400 million on the 2012 elections -- and it looks like they did it.
Tax filings from an array of Koch-connected nonprofits show that the Kochs' political coalition raised over $400 million during 2012, an analysis by the Washington Post and Center for Responsive Politics shows. The Koch network alone raised nearly as much as the Romney campaign, and tens of millions more than GOP presidential candidate John McCain raised for his entire 2008 campaig
http://www.prwatch.org/news/2014/01/12353/koch-network-raised-400-million-2012

How about if you explain how CU helps support your stands?

Money buys political advertising and when it does, it's "FREE SPEECH." I'm all for free speech Goober, how about you??????????????? I'll bet you love the hell out of Free Speech whenever the leftist groupies, AARP, corporate law firms and BIG unions use their money to buy political adds, huh Goober?????????

Money buys political advertising and when it does, it's "FREE SPEECH." I'm all for free speech Goober, how about you??????????????? I'll bet you love the hell out of Free Speech whenever the leftist groupies, AARP, corporate law firms and BIG unions use their money to buy political adds, huh Goober?????????

No, buddy, I think the elected should do the will of the voters, not their richest supporters. Why do you hate democracy?

No, buddy, I think the elected should do the will of the voters, not their richest supporters. Why do you hate democracy?

But our founders constructed a "Constitutional Republic" not a democracy and the difference is in a Constitutional Republic "the voters" democratically elect representation that is then sworn to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution, not the fucking prejudices and whims of the majority mob of the folks that elected them. If you think BIG money should be removed from the election process then promote an amendment to our Constitution that will achieve that end. That's how it's supposed to work Goober!

But our founders constructed a "Constitutional Republic" not a democracy and the difference is in a Constitutional Republic "the voters" democratically elect representation that is then sworn to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution, not the fucking prejudices and whims of the majority mob of the folks that elected them. If you think BIG money should be removed from the election process then promote an amendment to our Constitution that will achieve that end. That's how it's supposed to work Goober!
So the Supremes.are infallible?

So the Supremes.are infallible?

How you’ve determined that from my post is incredibly and unbelievably stupid!

The Supreme Court is made up of political ideologues appointed by political ideologues and confirmed by other political ideologues. They have little to no respect for the actual strict construction of our Constitution and their decisions are most often determined much more by their political ideology, (the Constitution be damned!) However from time to time they do deliver a decision that does comply with actual constitutional principles.

Get a clue Goober!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Koch brothers and their wealthy allies pledged to spend $400 million on the 2012 elections -- and it looks like they did it.
Tax filings from an array of Koch-connected nonprofits show that the Kochs' political coalition raised over $400 million during 2012, an analysis by the Washington Post and Center for Responsive Politics shows. The Koch network alone raised nearly as much as the Romney campaign, and tens of millions more than GOP presidential candidate John McCain raised for his entire 2008 campaig
http://www.prwatch.org/news/2014/01/12353/koch-network-raised-400-million-2012

You're obviously a gullible leftist dunce stuck on stupid. The Koch brothers did not put $400 million on anyone's campaign. Those leftist blogs indicate they counted "related" donations from many other PACs (11 or 13) in order to arrive at their highly exagerrated and inflated number in an effort to score partisan political points with morons like you.

Of course it always works with brain dead unthinking dunces like you stuck on that special brand of stupid.

Charles and David Koch spent $411K. Koch Industries $2.2 million. DUMBASS.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/11/charts-map-koch-brothers-2012-spending

Dear dumbass; the elcted should do what their Constiutuents wish them to do. When the Constituents no longer believe they are doing that, they elect someone else.

I am amused when leftist dumbasses rant and rail about rich Republicans but seem to be just fine with rich Liberals and Unions spending gobs of money on Liberal candidates.

Obama pledged to use only public money in the 2008 election, only to backtrack realizing he can raise much much more outside of the public funds:

In 2008, President Barack Obama first pledged to finance his campaign with public money and later changed his mind, deciding he needed more money. That decision didn’t sit well with Obama’s Republican opponent, Sen. John McCain of Arizona, says Trevor Potter, head lawyer for McCain’s Republican presidential campaigns in 2000 and 2008, Politico reports.

“What happened to [McCain] was, he — I think he feels he got mugged first by the Democratic nominee, Barack Obama, who walked away from the public financing of the general election, and then by the press, who let Obama get away with it,” Potter, former chairman of the Federal Election Commission, told the news service.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Obama-McCain-campaign-financing/2011/10/25/id/415688#ixzz2wQh9BElG

Directly from the "Liar-In-Charge":

How you’ve determined that from my post is incredibly and unbelievably stupid!

The Supreme Court is made up of political ideologues appointed by political ideologues and confirmed by other political ideologues. They have little to no respect for the actual strict construction of our Constitution and their decisions are most often determined much more by their political ideology, (the Constitution be damned!) However from time to time they do deliver a decision that does comply with actual constitutional principles.

Get a clue Goober!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet you support their decision. Perhaps you need a clue.

You're obviously a gullible leftist dunce stuck on stupid. The Koch brothers did not put $400 million on anyone's campaign. Those leftist blogs indicate they counted "related" donations from many other PACs (11 or 13) in order to arrive at their highly exagerrated and inflated number in an effort to score partisan political points with morons like you.

Of course it always works with brain dead unthinking dunces like you stuck on that special brand of stupid.

Charles and David Koch spent $411K. Koch Industries $2.2 million. DUMBASS.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/11/charts-map-koch-brothers-2012-spending

Fuck you liar.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ion-in-2012-elections/2014/01/05/9e7cfd9a-719

Back