The Left and One Party Rule

I'm not the one who wants someone who's stuggled to reach that $300,000 or $500,000 or $1,000,000 level, to keep struggling for someone else's benefit.
The idea of "stuggling" is to finally reach a stage, where you no longer have to struggle.

You want a world of grasshoppers living off the work of the ant.

Yep CEO's and traders are grasshoppers.
Ants produce the work the grasshoppers benefit from.

I'm not the one who wants someone who's stuggled to reach that $300,000 or $500,000 or $1,000,000 level, to keep struggling for someone else's benefit.
The idea of "stuggling" is to finally reach a stage, where you no longer have to struggle.

You want a world of grasshoppers living off the work of the ant.

As I tried to explain the person who has reached the $300,000 or $500,000 or $1,000,000 level is not struggling in the same way. They are not struggling to feed their family. The things they are struggling to obtain are not a matter of life and death or extreme physical discomfort. That is the difference.

As I tried to explain the person who has reached the $300,000 or $500,000 or $1,000,000 level is not struggling in the same way. They are not struggling to feed their family. The things they are struggling to obtain are not a matter of life and death or extreme physical discomfort. That is the difference.
They did struggle to get there, many sacrificed having a family to build a buisness, you simply want to punish the worker and reward the lazy.
Liberal war on workers!

They did struggle to get there, many sacrificed having a family to build a buisness, you simply want to punish the worker and reward the lazy.
Liberal war on workers!

Sacrificed having a family. The use of over-dramatic words do little to support your argument. A sacrifice or merely a choice? It's like when USF referred to the continued "struggle" of those who reached the "$300,000 or $500,000 or $1,000,000 level".

"Sacrifice" is when one has to choose between their medication or food. "Struggle" is when a parent has to stretch the week's groceries to last 7 days.

As for people being lazy offer them a job and see if they show up. Easy solution. Who can tell if one is lazy if they don't have a job and the opportunity to show they're willing to work?

Sacrificed having a family. The use of over-dramatic words do little to support your argument. A sacrifice or merely a choice? It's like when USF referred to the continued "struggle" of those who reached the "$300,000 or $500,000 or $1,000,000 level".

"Sacrifice" is when one has to choose between their medication or food. "Struggle" is when a parent has to stretch the week's groceries to last 7 days.

As for people being lazy offer them a job and see if they show up. Easy solution. Who can tell if one is lazy if they don't have a job and the opportunity to show they're willing to work?
I have offered jobs to many.
In a couple of different types of employment.

In construction, I offered $70. An hour( equivalent).
It was nigh on impossible to get workers in!
Plenty would apply, very few ever showed up for a start!

Retail, hire five to find one.
If they show up on time and steal less than $50 a shift, keep em!
There is plenty of work, just a shortage of people willing to work!

Folks, I have a couple of questions I would like to throw at you.

1) Do Liberals really think that by eliminating the Conservative voice in America, that everything would be fine?

2) Where would Conservatives fit in modern America?

I qualify that last question as I think that to be a Conservative, you cannot adopt the so-called "fiscally conservative, socially liberal" copout.

How on Earth are we going to "eliminate the Conservative voice in America"? Conservatives will always exist in some form, they're like cockroaches. Even if they did just disappear, it'd just mean the spectrum would shift some, with a new line being drawn between centrists and the left.

But there is no difference.
Their initial struggles are what have now brought then to the point in life where they should no longer have to struggle.
You want them to continue, so those who aren't on equal standing can now enjoy the benefit of those who have achieved where they are by their struggles.

But there is no difference.
Their initial struggles are what have now brought then to the point in life where they should no longer have to struggle.
You want them to continue, so those who aren't on equal standing can now enjoy the benefit of those who have achieved where they are by their struggles.

How do you arrive at them continuing to struggle? No one is expecting them to give away a large portion of their money. If a person in the $500,000 bracket pays an extra 5% in taxes ($25,000) are they going to struggle to put dinner on the table? Clothe their family?

How do you arrive at them continuing to struggle? No one is expecting them to give away a large portion of their money. If a person in the $500,000 bracket pays an extra 5% in taxes ($25,000) are they going to struggle to put dinner on the table? Clothe their family?
If the lazy cunt benefitting got off his fat lazy welfare ass and got a job, then apying punitive taxation to the motivated would not be required!

If the lazy cunt benefitting got off his fat lazy welfare ass and got a job, then apying punitive taxation to the motivated would not be required!

Maybe the government could operate like this.

(Excerpt) BERLIN (Reuters) - A German teenager looking for a job was told to report for duty in a brothel by the local labour office, the Augsburger Allgemeine Zeitung newspaper reported on Wednesday.
The 19-year-old woman said she was horrified when she opened a job placement letter from the German Labour Office in Augsburg on Saturday informing her that it had lined up a waitressing job for her at the Augsburg Colosseum brothel.

"I was looking for a decent housekeeping job - not working at a brothel bar," the young woman told the newspaper. "I was totally shocked when I read the letter. My mother even started screaming out loud when she read the letter."

Prostitution is legal in Germany.

The head of the Augsburg labour office, Roland Fuerst, was quoted by the newspaper saying that the agency had made a mistake even though it knew the Colosseum is a brothel. He said that the agency should have first called the woman to check to see if she might be interested in the brothel job rather than simply sending her a letter. (End)
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/german-lab...UEdGVzdANDb250cm9sX05vX0Zsb2F0aW5nXzE-;_ylv=3

Maybe the government could operate like this.

(Excerpt) BERLIN (Reuters) - A German teenager looking for a job was told to report for duty in a brothel by the local labour office, the Augsburger Allgemeine Zeitung newspaper reported on Wednesday.
The 19-year-old woman said she was horrified when she opened a job placement letter from the German Labour Office in Augsburg on Saturday informing her that it had lined up a waitressing job for her at the Augsburg Colosseum brothel.

"I was looking for a decent housekeeping job - not working at a brothel bar," the young woman told the newspaper. "I was totally shocked when I read the letter. My mother even started screaming out loud when she read the letter."

Prostitution is legal in Germany.

The head of the Augsburg labour office, Roland Fuerst, was quoted by the newspaper saying that the agency had made a mistake even though it knew the Colosseum is a brothel. He said that the agency should have first called the woman to check to see if she might be interested in the brothel job rather than simply sending her a letter. (End)
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/german-lab...UEdGVzdANDb250cm9sX05vX0Zsb2F0aW5nXzE-;_ylv=3
That's what happens when the government stick their nose into every part of life!

That's what liberals support!!

That's what happens when the government stick their nose into every part of life!

That's what liberals support!!

You're concerned people on welfare don't want to work but you complain when the government sends them for jobs. You don't want to find a solution. Be honest about it. You don't want to help people.

You're concerned people on welfare don't want to work but you complain when the government sends them for jobs. You don't want to find a solution. Be honest about it. You don't want to help people.

People should take care of themselves.
Those who are lazy should get motivated.
It shouldn't require millions in taxpayer cash to have a government agency send them to work.
Tell them no work, no money.
Problem solved.

People should take care of themselves.
Those who are lazy should get motivated.
It shouldn't require millions in taxpayer cash to have a government agency send them to work.
Tell them no work, no money.
Problem solved.

So it really has nothing to do with people being lazy. You just don't want to help people. Those who believe like you should just say they don't want to help instead of complaining about others being lazy and welfare recipients living the good life, etc.

So it really has nothing to do with people being lazy. You just don't want to help people. Those who believe like you should just say they don't want to help instead of complaining about others being lazy and welfare recipients living the good life, etc.
Why does a person need help to stop being lazy?

Lets look at a few comments you obamacultists, far left wingers and totalitarians have directed at me.

I have been called a child, a retard, stupid, low iq, autistic, insane and much more( the rest, including the horrific attacks on my family are not relevant here).

Lets say all the above is fact.

I still get up each morning( as I have for 32 years) and I work, I earn, I pay my way, I don't depend on others, I don't commit crimes, I create work for others, I pay 50% or more of my income to the government.

Now, if I can do that given all the disabilities I have, without help, why can't others?

Back