The left hates the Kamala pick

Sorry, but I don't do stupid and I don't do racist. Go fuck yourself, and also have a lovely evening. lol

This message is hidden because Stone is on your ignore list.

Said the fat old pig that CANT GET ENUFF of my threads. Gobble gobble........:laugh:

Especially the young left. Kamala and her White husband are STILL sipping wine and laughing their asses off at the poor suckers she sent to jail by the thousand. Gotta LOVE IT! :cool:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...mala-harris-the-contempt-for-the-base-is-wow/

Watchmen.gif

It is hilarious that a right winger is telling we on the left how we think.

You guys get all your ideas about liberals from FOX.

We have ALWAYS told you what to think. You just never knew it,...still dont either. Wind you up like a little toy to get the exact reaction we want......;)

FUCKING HER WAY TO A CUSH POLITICAL GIG =/= "THE WOMAN HAD SEX"....EXCEPT TO DUMBASSES LIKE YOU....

Too funny. I remember repub morons and their cyber high-fives about how trump was such a stallion that he could have had any woman he wanted just for the asking.

That was before Stormy Daniels came along and destroyed the fantasy. :rofl2:

It is hilarious that a right winger is telling we on the left how we think.

You guys get all your ideas about liberals from FOX.

Actually, we know from first hand experience what lefties think. We were all born as little lefties, screaming for that tit or bottle, and we were lefties until we were civilized by our parents, teachers, and the church. Once we were taught the values of western civilization, we became righties. Each of us still has an inner lefty, but we know how to keep it silent.

Righties think like lefties AND righties
Lefties can only think like lefties.

Back