The nature of the universe, whether God(s) exist, and how we define them

There is no 'we'.

He does. Indeed, many gods have been attributed with the creation of Earth. Many have been attributed with the creation of the universe (despite the paradox).

His knowledge is specific to the god he believes in.

There is evidence that God exists. There is evidence that no god or gods exist. There is evidence that multiple gods exist. I have already shown some of it to you.

Nope. False equivalence. Opposites are not equivalent.

You are ignoring the evidence I have already shown you.

He does.

Again, you deny and discard the Bible.

Tablets and scrolls, actually. Paper doesn't survive very long and wasn't available at the time in that area.

Opposites are not equivalent.

Y3hp2yC.jpg

The big bang theory posits it.
So you are saying that one theory is True over another theory is False simply because it exists??
It may have always existed but there is far more evidence for it being created.
No amount of evidence will ever prove any theory True. It is not possible to prove any theory True. What about the paradox you never addressed concerning the Big Bang theory?
It's an analogy, you know that but what's "created" the reality that a turtle is on top of a fence post. He likely wasn't always there and he likely didn't get there on his own.

Since turtles can climb, he may have gotten there on his own.
Reality isn't 'created'. It simply is. I think you don't understand how this word is defined. See the branch of philosophy known as 'phenomenology'.

Fences, however, are created.

Neither a fence nor a fence post is the universe. False equivalence fallacy.

I found your post. #100. No where do you cite a Catholic teaching. You cite an opinion not a teaching. Please direct me to the revenant text in that post.

Okay. It's clear I'm going to have to take small steps with you. I'll stick with yes/no questions as much as I can here.

Does the Catholic Church believe the Bible to be a true narrative (scripture)?

Sorry dude, you cannot get away with denying your own argument. It's just too easy for ANYONE to go back and read your posts.

I'm not denying anything. I am asking you to point to a church teaching contradicted by the big bang theory. As of this post I haven't seen it.

Back