The Obama is dumber than Bush

You must have a inferiority complex.

In some ways we are being governed by the mega rich like George Soros. Who have put dumb people in office like Obama and use them like a puppet.

You should remember that America is a country where you are still allowed to own property and own your own business. So we can and will overcome duche bags like these creeps because we also have open elections and term limits.

Our founding fathers who most people like you take a crap on, had it right from the start.

I do believe that we are the only country that has a bill of rights. you wouldn't be allowed to have that in a plutocracy

Thank you for being so much dumber than Obama.

George Soros? How about the Koch Brothers, who are trying to put dummies like Rick Perry, or whores like Chris Christie into office?
And how are you going to call somebody dumb when you can't spell yourself?
Term limits? If that were true, then half the Republican Congress would be gone.
And excuse me, but the founding fathers( who were actually "dissenting liberals") don't belong to you...just like the Constitution doesn't belong to you. You distorting reality and history,
does nothing for your credibility.

George Soros? How about the Koch Brothers, who are trying to put dummies like Rick Perry, or whores like Chris Christie into office?
And how are you going to call somebody dumb when you can't spell yourself?
Term limits? If that were true, then half the Republican Congress would be gone.
And excuse me, but the founding fathers( who were actually "dissenting liberals") don't belong to you...just like the Constitution doesn't belong to you. You distorting reality and history,
does nothing for your credibility.

I was actually thinking of the Bushes, the Kennedys, the Doles, the Rockefellers, etc etc ad nauseam. Out of the last 15 presidential elections all but two have had members of the Bush, Dole or Nixon dynasties on the Republican ticket.
How much money does a man need to have to even throw his hat in the ring? I know that they are, to a large extent, financed by their supporters but the idea that anyone can become president of the USA is absolute bullshit, which is why it is so important for your country and the world, that Obama is a success.
Now, of course, that corruption has gone one stage further with the emergence of the Koch brothers as puppeteers and using their billions in their personal attempt to discredit and unseat Obama and take more of the lives of ordinary Americans.
But.... saddest of all, for this involves both the US and the UK, the present Tory ideology is to return the 'right to rule' to the remaining brain dead British aristocracy. If they all get their way there will be no chance of lifting the gold plated jackboot from the thirsting throats of the citizens who fashioned our two nations and who, at present, are getting poorer by the day as more of their labour finds its way into the grubby hands of the already rich.
The rich clap, like circus sealions, to see the 'Arab Spring' for they are too stupid to see their own passing seasons. We are fast approaching our own 'winter of discontent'.

I was actually thinking of the Bushes, the Kennedys, the Doles, the Rockefellers, etc etc ad nauseam. Out of the last 15 presidential elections all but two have had members of the Bush, Dole or Nixon dynasties on the Republican ticket.
How much money does a man need to have to even throw his hat in the ring? I know that they are, to a large extent, financed by their supporters but the idea that anyone can become president of the USA is absolute bullshit, which is why it is so important for your country and the world, that Obama is a success.
Now, of course, that corruption has gone one stage further with the emergence of the Koch brothers as puppeteers and using their billions in their personal attempt to discredit and unseat Obama and take more of the lives of ordinary Americans.
But.... saddest of all, for this involves both the US and the UK, the present Tory ideology is to return the 'right to rule' to the remaining brain dead British aristocracy. If they all get their way there will be no chance of lifting the gold plated jackboot from the thirsting throats of the citizens who fashioned our two nations and who, at present, are getting poorer by the day as more of their labour finds its way into the grubby hands of the already rich.
The rich clap, like circus sealions, to see the 'Arab Spring' for they are too stupid to see their own passing seasons. We are fast approaching our own 'winter of discontent'.

Very well said Lo, but a little over the head of Mr.T and his ilk I am afraid.

Hush, truth. Well-said.
How short-sighted of the powers that be. If you starve a dog, or treat it badly enough, will it not turn on you with a vengeance? How many slavery uprisings have there been? How many race riots?
Wasn't the American Revolution a response to tyranny? People are so dumb , and have such short memories. Hasn't anyone seen Fritz Lang's "Metropolis" (1927)??? The clash between the prolertariat and the bourgeoisie. Folks better wake up and smell the coffee.

Back