The Obama is dumber than Bush

Hardly, Dumb Ass.

I can walk down the street with up to an ounce of weed clipped to the front of my shirt.

The cops can only give me a $50 ticket, cannot use the weed as reasonable cause, cna not arrest me, cannot even ask for an I.D., and there is not even a mechanism in place to collect the fine.

Crack on the other hand results in a nice long, well deserved staycation in jail.

How does it feel to be wrong so often?

Poet lives in TX, not Pussyville, Mass. Although I suspect he's been to P-Town with you at least once.

Is that all you have to say zipperhead? ? My friend just arrested one of your kind for attempted murder. So when do you get deported?

You have absolutely no idea of what 'my kind is', and from whence might I be deported?
'Zipperhead', LOL, never heard that one before. Did you overhear it while loitering outside a kindergarten?

Hardly, Dumb Ass.

I can walk down the street with up to an ounce of weed clipped to the front of my shirt.

The cops can only give me a $50 ticket, cannot use the weed as reasonable cause, cna not arrest me, cannot even ask for an I.D., and there is not even a mechanism in place to collect the fine.

Crack on the other hand results in a nice long, well deserved staycation in jail.

How does it feel to be wrong so often?

cite the law in your state that backs up your claim

You have absolutely no idea of what 'my kind is', and from whence might I be deported?
'Zipperhead', LOL, never heard that one before. Did you overhear it while loitering outside a kindergarten?

It doesn't matter what ethnicity you are, everyone can read how you are nothing more than a maggot leaching off of our society.

And we need to deport scum like you; who take advantage of our resources and have nothing to contribute in return except your snarly smart ass remarks about how you hate America and the american way of life.

You should change your name to Low IQ, because you are a idiot.

It doesn't matter what ethnicity you are, everyone can read how you are nothing more than a maggot leaching off of our society.

And we need to deport scum like you; who take advantage of our resources and have nothing to contribute in return except your snarly smart ass remarks about how you hate America and the american way of life.

He doesn't even live in this country you idiot.

What am I, a fucking lawyer?

Up to an ounce is decriminalised, everything I said is true, research it yourself, lawyer boy.

you made a claim. you obviously can't back it up.

you must know the "law" if you made your claim. yet, you can't back it up. that is because you're likely lying as you usually do.

back it up or stfu. simple enough dune.

Let me repeat my question. From where should I be deported? And talking of names.... LOL.... MR T ....LOL big strong boy, huh?
Time to take off some of that heavy bling so you can raise your fat yank arse off your flea ridden bed.

If only you had a brain. Why don't you direct your comments to an American.....me?
Take advantage of "our resources"? Oh, you mean they belong exclusively to you? Hate America and the American way of life? Please. No one hates America, only what it's become. And please define "the American way of life", because it's different for everyone.
And Lowicue has proved himself to be one of the smarter forum members here. Sorry the same can't be said of you. You don't even know which word to use (leaching vs. leeching). dummie.

Sounds like a couple of typical statements coming from a couple of queers.

Normal people don't act like you, so you should go find an island and destroy it. We are tired of having to read your bullshit whine on how the white man held you back and that he has enslaved you.

I dont think that you get it, nobody likes you. You and Low IQ have to be the worlds biggest losers.

Sounds like a couple of typical statements coming from a couple of queers.

Normal people don't act like you, so you should go find an island and destroy it. We are tired of having to read your bullshit whine on how the white man held you back and that he has enslaved you.

I dont think that you get it, nobody likes you. You and Low IQ have to be the worlds biggest losers.

you gonna answer my question, tosser? From which country should I be deported?
I will echo some of what Poet said. Speaking for myself I do not hate America, indeed ten years ago I was the first non-American on the the AOL forum to offer sympathy for what you call 911 and what we and the rest of the world call 11/9. Still whats in a name, huh? I actually remonstrated with two gentlemen who were standing on the corner of Nathan Rd and Kimberley Rd, holdin high the front page of the newspaper showing the twin towers.
I had the highest regard for America and always had, from the 50s Rock and Roll to the events in Birmingham, Alabama. The slave museum in Liverpool England and the study of some of the biggest agencies on Madison Avenue. It was all relevant and it was all, or most of it, to be admired. And then....
and then ....
and then along came bush
slow thinkin' bush
dishonest bush
along came stupid thicko bush.

And then it came to me. That there were people in the country that I revered who actually thought bush was smart!! That was one helluva shock, I can tell you. And then they started to appear on the AOL forum vomiting their idiocies deep in the trough of extreme ignorance that has lately come to symbolise much of America. You live as a fine example of that stupidity.
You will never, never be smart, Mr.T. I know you. You are the ugly American. You are the one thing that prevents America being great again.
And you blame the black man in YOUR WHITEhouse.
You make me fuckin' sick.

I will echo some of what Poet said. Speaking for myself I do not hate America, indeed ten years ago I was the first non-American on the the AOL forum to offer sympathy for what you call 911 and what we and the rest of the world call 11/9. Still whats in a name, huh? I actually remonstrated with two gentlemen who were standing on the corner of Nathan Rd and Kimberley Rd, holdin high the front page of the newspaper showing the twin towers.
I had the highest regard for America and always had, from the 50s Rock and Roll to the events in Birmingham, Alabama. The slave museum in Liverpool England and the study of some of the biggest agencies on Madison Avenue. It was all relevant and it was all, or most of it, to be admired. And then....
and then ....
and then along came bush
slow thinkin' bush
dishonest bush

And then it came to me. That there were people in the country that I revered who actually thought bush was smart!! That was one helluva shock, I can tell you. And then they started to appear on the AOL forum vomiting their idiocies deep in the trough of extreme ignorance that has lately come to symbolise much of America. You live as a fine example of that stupidity.
You will never, never be smart, Mr.T. I know you. You are the ugly American. You are the one thing that prevents America being great again.

Thankyou for this poignant post.

and then ....
and then along came bush
slow thinkin' bush
dishonest bush

Bravo. Well-said. And he, with the ID, "Mr.T", and an avatar of Mel Gibson, as William Wallace in Braveheart. Can we all say, "confused"?

and then ....
and then along came bush
slow thinkin' bush
dishonest bush

Are you having a bad day twink?

You are so full of shit! President Bush is smarter than you.

Here in america we don't need snot nosed dribbling anti-capitalist dopes like you, so please go home back to wherever the fug it is. You need to remember it was your so called ugly americans who have gave everything so that you can sit there and post your trash while ridiculing everything America has become.

So I will say it again.... you are a coward, Low IQ

Bravo. Well-said. And he, with the ID, "Mr.T", and an avatar of Mel Gibson, as William Wallace in Braveheart. Can we all say, "confused"?

I see your vagisil isn't doing the job. Maybe you should go see a doctor for that rash.

Are you having a bad day twink?

You are so full of shit! President Bush is smarter than you.

Here in america we don't need snot nosed dribbling anti-capitalist dopes like you, so please go home back to wherever the fug it is. You need to remember it was your so called ugly americans who have gave everything so that you can sit there and post your trash while ridiculing everything America has become.

So I will say it again.... you are a coward, Low IQ

Well, you will never know whether or not I am a coward. Oh, and by the way, I am not anti capitalist. I am anti stupid. That's why I am against you and not because of your capitalism.
Anyway, remind me, what have 'ugly americans' given to me?
Would you like me to list a few?
No?
OK.
After you then. ( I know there are several things America has given the world, why don't you go ahead and ejicate me, redneck?)

Back