The Obama is dumber than Bush

I am suprised that anyone has been able to view Obama's college transcripts.

I thought they were sealed up in Poet's prison cell.

When Obama wins a second term, what y'all gon' do? Leave? Surrender? Cry? What?

IF he wins we will probably do what we have the last three years.....point out all the stupid things he's done and look forward to the next election.......

and THIS man was your ELECTED president. Then you try to tell us that Americans a smart!!! Well, some may be, but themajority certainly are not.

Winning an election does not require a majority, but you are partialy correct; the re-election of BushII was indeed an indictment of the intelligence of americans in general.

Winning an election does not require a majority, but you are partialy correct; the re-election of BushII was indeed an indictment of the intelligence of americans in general.

Still an election. I remember Ladybitch Thatcher scraping in with a 34% vote. That was an election.
Of course, here and in Japan where the 'l' sound and the 'r' sound are frequently confused these events can be much more entertaining!

More than half of the country has figured out by now that Obama doesn't have a clue on how to lead a country; but all of us know that most blacks, hipsters and dumb hillbillies will vote democrat or just vote for him because he is colored or they love the spread the wealth system so they can sit on their asses and collect a check.

Back