The Obama is dumber than Bush

I see your vagisil isn't doing the job. Maybe you should go see a doctor for that rash.

Rash? You're the rash...so I suggest you rub the vagisil all over yourself, Ms. T. You're the biggest girl up in here...ambushing and talking behind folks back...just like an evil woman. And so you shall be. MS. Evil T.
And girl, do something about your make up. Blue is so "80's'.

Hardly, Dumb Ass.

I can walk down the street with up to an ounce of weed clipped to the front of my shirt.

The cops can only give me a $50 ticket, cannot use the weed as reasonable cause, cna not arrest me, cannot even ask for an I.D., and there is not even a mechanism in place to collect the fine.

Crack on the other hand results in a nice long, well deserved staycation in jail.

How does it feel to be wrong so often?

How is it deserved? :cig:

Poet and Low IQ are dumber than Obama and Bush.

They Hate everything about America. they rejoiced in their hearts and danced in the streets when 911 happened.

Sounds like we have 2 girly men on the board, who in their small brains believe they are some type of elitist who rule over all.

damn they must be progressives.

I believe the picture below represents their idiotic views.

They (Poet and Low IQ) are so stupid they do not even know they are commi marxists
one_nation_imaksim.jpg

"Unemployment is 9.1%, the economy is in the tank, and you are not worried that your cadidate thinks the earth is only 4500 years old?

Poet and Low IQ are dumber than Obama and Bush.

They Hate everything about America. they rejoiced in their hearts and danced in the streets when 911 happened.

Sounds like we have 2 girly men on the board, who in their small brains believe they are some type of elitist who rule over all.

damn they must be progressives.

I believe the picture below represents their idiotic views.

They (Poet and Low IQ) are so stupid they do not even know they are commi marxists
one_nation_imaksim.jpg

Well, what you believe and what is true, are two completely different things.
I hate everything about America? Proof? Evidence? Or is that speculation on your part? Rejoiced and danced in the streets when 9/11 happened?
I remember waking up from a dream about fire and helicopters crashing, to a television image of a repeat showing of the first plane crashing into the tower, as I sleep with the news on.
I was horrified, and actually watched the second plane crash into the second tower. I cried.
I tell you what...I'm more of an American than you are. You and your racist ilk, are trying to bring down a president, at the cost of the nation....meaning you don't care about this country, but only your own servile interests.
Communist? Marxist? Please. Liberals have been called that by the Fascist Right, since Truman. Communism is a failed ideology. So is Marxism. I believe in Democracy, and people governing themselves. What I don't believe in, is the violation of the rights of others. You're free to believe as you do, but you're not free to tell me how to be.
The Democrats are in the White House. The Dems control the Senate. And the Repubs control the House. Musical chairs will persist and endure. And folks have to play along, despite their displeasure. Get over yourself.

You don't even know what a true democratic style of government is. Democracy fails again, that is why we live in a Republic dummy.

Like I said, Poet and Low IQ are dumber than Obama and Bush.

You don't even know what a true democratic style of government is. Democracy fails again, that is why we live in a Republic dummy.

No, we live in a Democratic Republic.

You live in a plutocracy. The 'democracy', you are told you have, serves to emasculate you and, because enough of you are stupid enough to support them, the rich take more money from the poor with every day that passes. They steal your money, they steal your lives and they have stolen the freedom that once you had and for which you daily and willingly give your lives.

Democracy? Nah. The fact that you believe it does not make it the truth, it makes you stupid.

You live in a plutocracy. The 'democracy', you are told you have, serves to emasculate you and, because enough of you are stupid enough to support them, the rich take more money from the poor with every day that passes. They steal your money, they steal your lives and they have stolen the freedom that once you had and for which you daily and willingly give your lives.

Democracy? Nah. The fact that you believe it does not make it the truth, it makes you stupid.

Sometimes inspired. Sometimes stupid. Never consistent. That is what Americans are.
Hence you have George Bush and Barack Obama. It's a wonder we've kept the union together this long.

Sometimes inspired. Sometimes stupid. Never consistent. That is what Americans are.
Hence you have George Bush and Barack Obama. It's a wonder we've kept the union together this long.

Underneath it all and in contrast to these right wing loonies, who type with ink stained, stubby little fingers and dribble on their chins, Americans are just like anyone else. There are good, bad and indifferent, there are the brave and the cowards.

This forum is a great theatre where they can strut and protest their innocence and we can throw our truths like napalm to stick and burn their fat yank arses.

Keep on chuckin'.

Underneath it all and in contrast to these right wing loonies, who type with ink stained, stubby little fingers and dribble on their chins, Americans are just like anyone else. There are good, bad and indifferent, there are the brave and the cowards.

This forum is a great theatre where they can strut and protest their innocence and we can throw our truths like napalm to stick and burn their fat yank arses.

Keep on chuckin'.

Well-said.

That must be one hell of a acid trip your on.

Everything that you claim has happened, is what you promote you dipshit coward.

Like I said you are dumber than Obama and Bush.

This country has stayed together, and it isn't because of the likes of you people.

Your kind protest anything that is right with this country, and we are tired of listening to your whining bullshit and lies.

Like I said before, you are dumber than Obama and Bush.

obama+Dumber+Than+Bush+DTB.jpg

That must be one hell of a acid trip your on.

Everything that you claim has happened, is what you promote you dipshit coward.

Like I said you are dumber than Obama and Bush.

Does that gobbledegook indicate that you agree or disagree with what I say?
Do you have a 'thing' for Mel Gibson?

Does that gobbledegook indicate that you agree or disagree with what I say?
Do you have a 'thing' for Mel Gibson?

You must have a inferiority complex.

In some ways we are being governed by the mega rich like George Soros. Who have put dumb people in office like Obama and use them like a puppet.

You should remember that America is a country where you are still allowed to own property and own your own business. So we can and will overcome duche bags like these creeps because we also have open elections and term limits.

Our founding fathers who most people like you take a crap on, had it right from the start.

I do believe that we are the only country that has a bill of rights. you wouldn't be allowed to have that in a plutocracy

Thank you for being so much dumber than Obama.

This country has stayed together, and it isn't because of the likes of you people.

Your kind protest anything that is right with this country, and we are tired of listening to your whining bullshit and lies.

Like I said before, you are dumber than Obama and Bush.

obama+Dumber+Than+Bush+DTB.jpg

Bitch, please. Your concept of right and wrong is flawed. "Right, with this country", in your eyes, is what benefits and favors you, as a white conservative male. Sorry, but you are a minority, or fastly becoming one. This country is made up of other people, who don't look or think like you. And given that I'm bona fide, native born American, I have the right to protest, as much as you do. So, STFU.

Back