The ONLY Gun Control/Regulation Fix....and yes, something has to be done

Anti-Party

Tea Is The New Kool-Aid
Education.

Everything important and with risk in life requires education to own or take part of.

I can't wake up tomorrow and say, " I have the freedom to be a doctor" and be one. I can't wake up tomorrow and say, "I am a driver" and be one (clearly I am, but not related to topic)....etc etc

Just like the program that allows you to hunt, you should have to pass a program that allows you to use specific weapons. If you are still ignorant enough to think that all weapons are equal and you still hold the argument that "Hammers are more dangerous than AR-15's with 100 round drum mags" then you are just bias and ignorant to facts. Different weapons hold different powers, it's time to accept that fact. But it's also time to accept the fact that not just any ordinary "joe" should have the right to own a weapon.

The argument has been, "Innocent until proven guilty" but there is no end in that brainless argument. Guns and accessories get more dangerous every day, and the 2A was written when it took 12+ seconds to reload each round. And if you aren't stupid in politics, you know the talk isn't about guns in general...It's about the guns with the capability to hold a massacre. Most guns have the capability but only bias blinds the difference in gun/accessories/mag size strength.

I think the people should decide how much education it should take to own guns with obvious different powers. The hot weapon of topic is the AR-15. Should it take a week of 2 hour courses to obtain one? Should it take a month of horror stories and education?

Nearly nothing in America is acquired without proof of education or maturity. Yet today we are proving that these things don't matter. And note, I don't think MONEY should qualify anyone more than the next....criminals have faster ways to get money than the rest of us.

This is just like getting a hunting license.

I will never forget the horror story video's and quiz's that showed the possible results of being a bad gun owner. I actually clicked "yes" to fire when I saw deer antlers through the brush and seconds later, there was a person actually carrying that deer body.

Some might say, "it won't stop a criminal" but what does. It doesn't stop a person from being a criminal, it's stops a criminal from getting a gun fast which has been the issue in tons of shootings......basics.

The second amendment was about slave control!
This issue I going nowhere for decades

The Left has a good argument for why gun control was only because of slaves....and the Right can't battle it. It's pretty secure.

But the Right has a good argument for why gun control is about the people keeping the Government from getting too powerful. And we have seen the Patriot Act do this, and other unnecessary wars, paid for by us.

The PEOPLE should have the power and the control.....not the Government. We own and DICATATE the Government. Not the other way around. Even though the Right is confused on this subject.

This is just like getting a hunting license.

I will never forget the horror story video's and quiz's that showed the possible results of being a bad gun owner. I actually clicked "yes" to fire when I saw deer antlers through the brush and seconds later, there was a person actually carrying that deer body.

Some might say, "it won't stop a criminal" but what does. It doesn't stop a person from being a criminal, it's stops a criminal from getting a gun fast which has been the issue in tons of shootings......basics.

So as long as it makes it harder for the criminal, then the average citizen should just accept it being harder for them also?

Yeah! Like those with the most guns, “government,” they’re educated so well that they sold guns to Mexican Cartels then lost track of them. Maybe when government morons take “responsible gun ownership courses” before they get to play with guns then maybe you’d have an argument about “education.”

Furthermore, can’t we just see all of those criminals lining up to be educated on responsible gun ownership?????

As usual the idiot authoritarian left comes up with more horseshit to make it harder for law-abiding folks to have the means of self-protection and ignoring the fact that their stupid gun laws do absolutely nothing to actually enforce existing gun laws that punish criminals. What fucking idiots!!!!!

So tell me, oh wise one, what criteria would be used as judgement for competency? How would it differ from a No4 mk1 and a saiga 410?

My question is an open invitation by the way. WHAT standard of testing would be used here? Please, enlighten me.

Yeah! Like those with the most guns, “government,” they’re educated so well that they sold guns to Mexican Cartels then lost track of them. Maybe when government morons take “responsible gun ownership courses” before they get to play with guns then maybe you’d have an argument about “education.”

Furthermore, can’t we just see all of those criminals lining up to be educated on responsible gun ownership?????

As usual the idiot authoritarian left comes up with more horseshit to make it harder for law-abiding folks to have the means of self-protection and ignoring the fact that their stupid gun laws do absolutely nothing to actually enforce existing gun laws that punish criminals. What fucking idiots!!!!!

I'm not "Left" but the Right is so out of control, you perceive my perspective that way. Mostly due to Fox News, so "it's not your fault, you are a victim"

My perspective is simple and applies to EVERYTHING in life. The opposite however is "Reckless Endangerment"

If you are upset about taking a test for a weapon, you are uneducated and don't deserve a weapon.

Back