The ONLY Gun Control/Regulation Fix....and yes, something has to be done

mandating someone pass a test to exercise a right turns that right in to a privilege. it's plainly stupid.

It's only a Right if the people want it to be a Right. The people have say in this matter and the people have absolute control in this matter. If you believe otherwise, you are brainwashed and uninformed of the truth.

Let's apply it to other rights, like voting.

There should absolutely be a standard for voting. It's one of the Left's biggest flaws. Yet the Right knows that the Left will change their stance once measures are met to ensure equality.....but the Right doesn't know much about that ..

If the right to vote had to be tested for, the Democrat Party would vanish over night.

WOW. What exactly would be in this test there smarty pants? Let me tell you one thing uneducation can miss....

When you take time to line up the "Most educated states vs Least educated states" vs. "Left vs. Right" you will notice that it's almost an exact graph of, "The more Right wingers, the less educated". And I have no link, It's not in the media, it's simply in the searches..and I do tend to lean Right, but the Right doesn't know when it's shooting itself in the foot so I need to expose it.

My question is an open invitation by the way. WHAT standard of testing would be used here? Please, enlighten me.

I love this question because you don't know...........................THE STANDARD THE PEOPLE VOTE FOR!.................Jeez......

No one person is better than the next. No one's answer is the ultimate answer. Not even a groups answer. It's simply called common sense. I've heard lately that "common sense different for different people" but that is ignorance because they don't know the definition of COMMON.

You may have meant, where do you start when creating these educational limits. Because the educated know that POLITICS CAN CHANGE WITH TIME AND TECHNOLOGY! The ignorant will not recognize this.

So the question is up to America;

How long of a course should it take for an American to obtain a revolver? 1 hour, 3, 8. And what should their minimum test score be? (and you do this with every weapon, but only after you stop acting ignorant and accept some weapons are more dangerous than others)

Accessories are a different topic, but we can't even budge that topic because ignorance is so high at this point.

This DOES NOT prevent ANYONE from getting any weapon and does not constrict high end weapons like they are now. Because we all know, if you are a criminal, you can get lots of money fast. And if you are a responsible gun owner, you may not be able to afford that fully automatic assault rifle.

COMMON SENSE.

Last edited:
It's only a Right if the people want it to be a Right. The people have say in this matter and the people have absolute control in this matter. If you believe otherwise, you are brainwashed and uninformed of the truth.

Does this also apply to speech, religion, the press, and peaceable assembly?

Does this also apply to speech, religion, the press, and peaceable assembly?

I assume you mean "it's only a right if the people want it to be a right" and Yes. The people are America......not the gov.

Welcome to politics. The people can change the Constitution. It's the way the Constitution was written. It's basic America and I know Fox News Junkies HATE hearing it.

Should I just waltz into a Hospital and say, "I think I'm a doctor"......nope.....that would simply be uneducated..

That wasn't what I asked and we weren't talking about Dr's, we were talking about criminals and citizens.
Since you avoided it, I'll reask.

So as long as it makes it harder for the criminal, then the average citizen should just accept it being harder for them also?

That wasn't what I asked and we weren't talking about Dr's, we were talking about criminals and citizens.
Since you avoided it, I'll reask.

So as long as it makes it harder for the criminal, then the average citizen should just accept it being harder for them also?

Your keep saying, "gun education will make it hard to get guns" I have to question your education level. Guns are pretty basic if you have ever held one..

Your keep saying, "gun education will make it hard to get guns" I have to question your education level. Guns are pretty basic if you have ever held one..

HM - Don't remember ever saying that; but I do remember is asking you:

"So as long as it makes it harder for the criminal, then the average citizen should just accept it being harder for them also?"

I guess you reason for avoiding it, is because your conviction isn't as durable as you try to present.

HM - Don't remember ever saying that; but I do remember is asking you:

"So as long as it makes it harder for the criminal, then the average citizen should just accept it being harder for them also?"

I guess you reason for avoiding it, is because your conviction isn't as durable as you try to present.

Is it harder for a criminal to be a doctor than a citizen that has proven worthy? Is it harder for a criminal to get a drives license than someone that has proven worthy?

When an average citizen gets potential deadly power to be a doctor through education, do you call it a lack of Liberty when others can't get that right to be a doctor without proof of education?

When an average citizen gets potential deadly power to be a car driver, do you call it a lack of Liberty when the people can't pass the test proving them as a safe driver?

I answered you long ago. Your Fox News brain just didn't know what I was talking about. It's sad I had to spell it out.............pathetic

Is it harder for a criminal to be a doctor than a citizen that has proven worthy? Is it harder for a criminal to get a drives license than someone that has proven worthy?

When an average citizen gets potential deadly power to be a doctor through education, do you call it a lack of Liberty when others can't get that right to be a doctor without proof of education?

When an average citizen gets potential deadly power to be a car driver, do you call it a lack of Liberty when the people can't pass the test proving them as a safe driver?

I answered you long ago. Your Fox News brain just didn't know what I was talking about. It's sad I had to spell it out.............pathetic

You may have answered something; but it wasn't my question.
I do notice though; that when you get uncomfortable, you resort to making denigrating remarks and attempt to hide your inabilities behind negative comments.
But; in case I missed your reply, could you restate it?

Once again, in case you reconsider:

If your conviced that your solution is the best; then this should be easy enough to answer, with either a Yes or a No.

Your decison and choice as to how dedicated you truly are.

Did Anti-Party have an attack of understanding and is hiding in shame of his behavior?

I do notice though; that when you get uncomfortable, you resort to making denigrating remarks and attempt to hide your inabilities behind negative comments.

If your conviced that your solution is the best; then this should be easy enough to answer, with either a Yes or a No.

Did Anti-Party have an attack of understanding and is hiding in shame of his behavior?

I actually took a pause in my day to try to understand what you meant, since you don't know how to voice/type what you stand for......

Your basic argument was, "Should the people who have guns already be punished by EDUCATION, even though they have had guns already?"

Well I assure you, education is not punishment, it's just an effort to spread knowledge so everyone in the world knows what to expect.

If you worship "Thomas Jefferson" then you lose focus on "Most Americans".........but who is more important there guy? Jefferson or Americans?..............We all know what you think even if you choose to admit your true perspective.

I actually took a pause in my day to try to understand what you meant, since you don't know how to voice/type what you stand for......

Your basic argument was, "Should the people who have guns already be punished by EDUCATION, even though they have had guns already?"

Well I assure you, education is not punishment, it's just an effort to spread knowledge so everyone in the world knows what to expect.

If you worship "Thomas Jefferson" then you lose focus on "Most Americans".........but who is more important there guy? Jefferson or Americans?..............We all know what you think even if you choose to admit your true perspective.

Nope - That was never my argument.

You have to point out where being a doctor is a right. Also where its required to pass a test to buy a car. Also both standards aren't voted on, they're set by private professionals

Education.

Everything important and with risk in life requires education to own or take part of.

I can't wake up tomorrow and say, " I have the freedom to be a doctor" and be one. I can't wake up tomorrow and say, "I am a driver" and be one (clearly I am, but not related to topic)....etc etc

Just like the program that allows you to hunt, you should have to pass a program that allows you to use specific weapons. If you are still ignorant enough to think that all weapons are equal and you still hold the argument that "Hammers are more dangerous than AR-15's with 100 round drum mags" then you are just bias and ignorant to facts. Different weapons hold different powers, it's time to accept that fact. But it's also time to accept the fact that not just any ordinary "joe" should have the right to own a weapon.

The argument has been, "Innocent until proven guilty" but there is no end in that brainless argument. Guns and accessories get more dangerous every day, and the 2A was written when it took 12+ seconds to reload each round. And if you aren't stupid in politics, you know the talk isn't about guns in general...It's about the guns with the capability to hold a massacre. Most guns have the capability but only bias blinds the difference in gun/accessories/mag size strength.

I think the people should decide how much education it should take to own guns with obvious different powers. The hot weapon of topic is the AR-15. Should it take a week of 2 hour courses to obtain one? Should it take a month of horror stories and education?

Nearly nothing in America is acquired without proof of education or maturity. Yet today we are proving that these things don't matter. And note, I don't think MONEY should qualify anyone more than the next....criminals have faster ways to get money than the rest of us.

First of all, the 2nd amendment is not about how long it takes to reload. Yes, when the US Constitution was written the guns were much different. But the idea of the 2nd amendment was to give the citizens the power to keep the gov't in check or to replace it if needed. The men who wrote it had just finished defeating one of the greatest military powers of the time. Yes, it took 12+ seconds to reload what the citizens carried. But it took 12+ seconds to reload what the military carried too.

The basic rules of safety (and that is all education will help) are the same whether it is an AR-15 or a single shot muzzleloader.
#1 - The gun is always loaded.
#2 - Never point a gun at anything you don't intend to kill or destroy.
#3 - Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
#4 - Be aware of what is around your target or beyond your target.

Education will help with the accidental shootings and the tragedies in which a 5 year old shoots and 6 year old. But it will do nothing to prevent massacres like Sandy Hook, the theater shootings or Columbine.

There was a time when teaching these basic safety rules was common. Now it seems to be an act of terrorism to want to teach them. There used to be shooting teams in public schools. The Boy Scouts used to teach these rules and also taught marksmanship. Now the very mention of such things bring in panic, wailing and gnashing of teeth. Shooting competitions used to be like baseball games and the entire community came out for them.

The criminals will not be disarmed. The question is whether or not we have citizens that are too ignorant to own firearms. If the answer is yes, the blame falls squarely on the shoulders of the anti-gun liberals. And they are insuring we have no recourse against tyranny or the criminal element.

Last edited:
Back