The ONLY Gun Control/Regulation Fix....and yes, something has to be done

Rifles have been in existence since the 1500s. The one I showed was invented in 1780. That is 11 years before 1791. Its been spelled out 3 times now. I think its safe to say you not only don't understand firearms but history or basic math either.

I asked when they were sold, not when they were "thought up". But I digress...

I want you to tell me why this advanced "gun" was the "perception of power through superior firepower" and detail how it took the land of people who owned it.

So what is it world?

Does the biggest gun get to sweep in and dictate ownership of land?

Or do the people of the world come together in a union and say, "Hey, that's just wrong and cruel."

Superior firepower might get you what you want if you are greedy and want to take over a Country. Which is CLEARLY ok with some of you.

But what about the previous owners?

And who will stand up for you when a bigger power tries to take your belongings.

Basics of politics.

All note that this poster and JPP Staff's tag line is "peace through power" when his posted video is "Perception of peace through superior firepower"

I thought this thread was about education, not about Indians. But regardless, we bought that land from France. If you don't like how they acquired it, take it up with them

I asked when they were sold, not when they were "thought up". But I digress...
And I told you 1780. But you didn't want to listen, so I told you again. And then a 3rd time. We are now on the 4th and I have utterly given up on your ability to understand even the simplest of concepts.

I want you to tell me why this advanced "gun" was the "perception of power through superior firepower" and detail how it took the land of people who owned it.
Well it didn't, at least not here. I am, admittedly, a little ignorant about the wars Austria (where the rifle in question was used by whole military units) was fighting at this time. But if you're trying to say that Lewis and Clark took land from the Indians, well, you're pretty ignorant about history (which we have already established as a fact anyways). We got the land from the French.

Education is irrelevant to a psychopath, they would probably pass with flying colors, same for the violent spouse. I am for the moment a mildly psychopathic teenager, I have access to various weapons, I go out into the street and I kill many people with my weapons. I am for the moment a mildly psychopathic teenager, I have no access to weapons I go out into street and I scream obscenities at the moon and other more animate objects who smile and wave. So then responsibility lies solely with the person regardless of the situation, or the background of the person, or the possibilities of violence? Why don't we arm small children and tell them be careful (educate them) and if we did do we have any culpability in what happens? But little children don't know how to handle these weapons. Hm...but then we assume everyone else does. And thus everyone else can be armed because now we assume personal responsibility regardless of anything else at all. Society (law) grants to the person a responsibility they would not personally grant to the same known person. Thus the gun death rate in America.

"Eric manufactured three more pipe bombs: the Charlie batch. Then he halted production until December. What he needed was guns. And that was becoming a problem.

Eric had been looking into the Brady Bill. Congress had passed the law restricting the purchase of most popular semiautomatic machine guns in 1993. A federal system of instant background checks would soon go into effect. Eric was going to have a hard time getting around that.

"Fuck you Brady!" Eric wrote in his journal. All he wanted was a couple of guns - "and thanks to your fucking bill I will probably not get any!" He wanted them only for personal protection, he joked: "Its not like I'm some psycho who would go on a shooting spree. fuckers."

Eric frequently made his research do double duty for both schoolwork and his master plan. He wrote up a short research assignment on the Brady Bill that week. It was a good idea in theory, he said, aside from the loopholes. The biggest problem was that checks applied only to licensed dealers, not private dealers. So two-thirds of the licensed dealers had just gone private. "The FBI just shot themselves in the foot," he concluded."

Eric was rational about his firepower. "As of this date I have enough explosives to kill about 100 people," he wrote. With axes, bayonets, and assorted blades, he could maybe take out ten more. That was as far as hand to-hand combat would get him. A hundred and ten people. "that just isn't enough!"

"Guns!" the entry concluded. "I need guns! Give me some fucking firearms! " p.280 'Columbine' by Dave Cullen [bold added]

Stanley Fish on the NRA. http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/13/is-the-n-r-a-un-american/

Colbert on guns excellent:

I don't want to taunt you and make you look stupid but you do realize that the "Union" is a union of citizens who band together to speak for a large majority and they decided that the few, the ones who were swimming in profits, shouldn't own slaves. This is the basic foundation of politics and America to the educated.
you also realize that the founders wrote the constitution in such a way so that the majority couldn't rule over the minority?

Thus the gun death rate in America.

In reality the gun death rate in America is mostly perpetrated by America’s aggressive Drug War. The vast majority of shootings are done by criminals involved in the huge tax free high profit illegal drug industry created by America’s government.

You can pass all of the fucking laws you want, but criminals don’t obey laws that’s why they’re criminals. Fucking gun laws have absolutely no adverse affect on criminals. All gun laws do is make it more difficult for the law-abiding to protect themselves.

But don’t worry, no rational folk will ever expect the moron left to understand any rational enlightenment. The only thing the left understands is their ”God Government” and more and more fucking laws.

Back