The Palin Chronicles

Excuse me Cawacko, but the "divide" is YOU. Here is a thread which contains numerous recent revelations about the moron, and the only one you responded to, and in fact, became fixated on, was this one. I notice you are using it to push your favorite theory that "women love to tear apart women".

And that's the only reason you're on it.

Maybe you should try examining yourself and attempting to figure out why you aggressively sold the "i'd put her exec experience up against obama's anyday" line. Which looked stupid then, but looks ludicrous now.

I will take executive experience 99% of the time. And I don't really care about the other stuff. They lost. I could care less about them blaming each other. That's their own issue.

I will take executive experience 99% of the time. And I don't really care about the other stuff. They lost. I could care less about them blaming each other. That's their own issue.
WElcome to that one percent of the time you were WRONG!

Can you imagine if it had been Hillary or Michele Obama doing this! The family values people would have been all over it!

Sarah is just a beauty queen and she is allowed! It is close to a bathing suit!

Yeah, the family values people would have gone ballistic.

But using that bunch of wackos as a benchmark is scary.

Freidman is not dead he will live on thru those trained in his methods..MBA's and such out there will keep trying it knowing it has to work sometime.

I'd say from 1979 - 2006 it worked very well, it worked much better than Keynesian economics did. Sure, niether has ever been fully implemented but Keynes was the post Depression influence, Friedman the post Stagflation influence.

Back