The Palin Chronicles

what you're blind to is that they released it because they want to take her down, and they, unlike you, understand what this story will do to her.

again, it needs no explanation to most people. that's why they released it. it escapes you. it will not escape most.

Lighten up willya. I am not arguing about the story. I was pointing out a different question I had about it.

Fight the folks who argue with you.

I don't hate her. She's a laughing stock. I hope you guys nominate her in 2012. It'd be the best thing that could happen for liberals.

Kind of ironic you are trying to make a non event into a sexual situation.

LOL

With judgement like yours, how did the Republicans end up with a laughingstock as the VP nominee, and historic losses across the board?

It's a mystery.

:clink:

Considering I had nothing to do with the selection nor did I vote from them not sure why you are throwing it my way.

For having just won an election you sure are pissed off.

cawacko, Palin is the best thing to happen for my side since bush.

you're really delusional if you think i'm pissed. i'm gleefully looking forward to tina fey doing the towel scene.

she's a laughingstock, and like most americans, i'm laughing.

cawacko, Palin is the best thing to happen for my side since bush.

you're really delusional if you think i'm pissed. i'm gleefully looking forward to tina fey doing the towel scene.

she's a laughingstock, and like most americans, i'm laughing.

so you think that little of Obama that with all that is going on had McCain picked someone else he would have won?

Kind of ironic you are trying to make a non event into a sexual situation.

Under the circumstances, though, it's hardly a non-event and her behavior says a lot more about her than she'd like. She was using sex, not so subtly, probably to give herself a sense of power over those guys. It also seems apparent that she's used to using such ploys; most of her public appearances were all show and little if any substance. Her husband was present, so she was in no personal danger of even untoward remarks.

There is a certain decorum expected in this situation and I feel that she manipulated that, whatever her reasons. I doubt seriously that it was done with no thought. What's interesting as well is that she apparently didn't expect this to be viewed as negatively as it was; nor did she expect it to be made public.

If it had been Bill Clinton entering the room thusly clad in the presence of two female staffers ... :rolleyes:

Under the circumstances, though, it's hardly a non-event and her behavior says a lot more about her than she'd like. She was using sex, not so subtly, probably to give herself a sense of power over those guys. It also seems apparent that she's used to using such ploys; most of her public appearances were all show and little if any substance. Her husband was present, so she was in no personal danger of even untoward remarks.

There is a certain decorum expected in this situation and I feel that she manipulated that, whatever her reasons. I doubt seriously that it was done with no thought. What's interesting as well is that she apparently didn't expect this to be viewed as negatively as it was; nor did she expect it to be made public.

If it had been Bill Clinton entering the room thusly clad in the presence of two female staffers ... :rolleyes:

All of this, plus...what a pig. and her husband sat there? you know, just my bf? he'd fucking freak out and be like, wtf are you doing?

i can't believe this is going over heads here, but if that's where you live, live there. it's not where i live. I'm the strange one? Ok.

so you think that little of Obama that with all that is going on had McCain picked someone else he would have won?

No, I think Obama would have won, but I do think that if he had picked Romney, Romney would have been a huge asset during the economic crisis, and it would have been a race. and most importantly, mccain'd still have his self-respect.

No, I think Obama would have won, but I do think that if he had picked Romney, Romney would have been a huge asset during the economic crisis, and it would have been a race. and most importantly, mccain'd still have his self-respect.

I think the financial crisis buried McCain regardless of who is running mate was. However I thought he should have chosen Romney as well and Romney would have been his best shot at attempting to get through it.

All of this, plus...what a pig. and her husband sat there? you know, just my bf? he'd fucking freak out and be like, wtf are you doing?

i can't believe this is going over heads here, but if that's where you live, live there. it's not where i live. I'm the strange one? Ok.

Yes. You're the strange one.

OMGZZ, PALIN wore a TOWEL in mixed company!

I likely would not have done it, I always put my robe on before leaving my bedroom if the nanny is home. I do not however belive it says anything signifigant about her. HELL a towel can be much less revealing than most bathingsuits you would see at the beach.

Fascinating report on FOX news just now. Cameron something or other reporting that he wished he could have disclosed this before the election, but it was off the record until afterwards.

From the McCain campaign - Sarah Palin did not know Africa was not a country. Could not name the members of NAFTA. Threw temper tantrums. You will be hearing many stories in the days to come.

Cawacko: "I'll put her exec experience up against Obama any day"

SF: "She has more experience than Obama".

Not cawacko or sf, but others here to liberals like myself and Desh: You're jealous. You're vicious. You're mad. You're out of your mind.

Andrew Sullivan wrote many weeks ago, the second McCain picked this person as his vp he disqualified himself from being President.

I could not agree more.

I likely would not have done it, I always put my robe on before leaving my bedroom if the nanny is home. I do not however belive it says anything signifigant about her. HELL a towel can be much less revealing than most bathingsuits you would see at the beach.

I have no idea what to say to people who would parade around nearly naked, right out of the shower, in front of business associates.

Absolutely no idea.

ROFLMAO we were *_______This Close____________* to having a VP that didn't know that Africa was a continent and thought it was one big country? Wow she really is a freakin' jeenius.

Back