The Palin Chronicles

I think if a couple of female staffers were in Bush's hotel room and he came out in nothing but a towel, it would be talked about as well.

I think its about decorum. Although why the staffers told anyone is beyond me.

prudes always say it's about decorum.

Yeppers everyone get ready for Senator Palin. For the next 4 years then she WILL run for president and she will get shot the fuck down.

I think if a couple of female staffers were in Bush's hotel room and he came out in nothing but a towel, it would be talked about as well.

I think its about decorum. Although why the staffers told anyone is beyond me.

Maybe this is a bad analogy but they had this argument in sports when they let female reporters into the men's locker room while they had just finished showering and were standing in towels. Once that passed it wasn't given much thought.

Wow what? These guys wanted to fuck her in her room? Or she was selected VP candidate because these guys wanted to fuck her? I'm not reading between your lines.

It's not something that needs explaining, and anyone who needs an explanation, is not someone I'd bother explaining it to.

Maybe this is a bad analogy but they had this argument in sports when they let female reporters into the men's locker room while they had just finished showering and were standing in towels. Once that passed it wasn't given much thought.

Maybe the comparison between jocks and politicians isn't a bad one.

It's not something that needs explaining, and anyone who needs an explanation, is not someone I'd bother explaining it to.

it doesn't need an explanation because its a non-event unless you are trying to make some partisan political something out of it which I guess you are.

you can't explain it because no one believes your b.s. oppressed dick theory you are trying to pass off here.

yes, i have been sent packing with my oppressed dick theory.

you know cawacko, as one of the ones who was pissing all over this board your BS about how you'd put this bimbo's "exec experience" up against Obama's any day, and your ass has been sent packing with that smelly story by the american people, maybe i have a better sense of what a professional woman acts like than you do.

or maybe someone who has been constantly wrong for eight years, is right this time.

you figure the chances.

yes, i have been sent packing with my oppressed dick theory.

you know cawacko, as one of the ones who was pissing all over this board your BS about how you'd put this bimbo's "exec experience" up against Obama's any day, and your ass has been sent packing with that smelly story by the american people, maybe i have a better sense of what a professional woman acts like than you do.

or maybe someone who has been constantly wrong for eight years, is right this time.

you figure the chances.

I didn't realize she was running against Obama. It's good to see your hate for her hasn't let up.

Absolutely. A future president is exactly like a football locker room.

Or the "good ol' boys" network that runs so many political arenas? You don't see a corrolation?

Its not as if she went out to greet the public in a towel. She was in her hotel about to be briefed by her handlers.

If her being in a towel made them want to fuck her, that is great. But its not why she was picked, because I doubt anyone had seen her in a towel prior to her being selected.

I still think the fact that the handlers released the story is what tells us more about the situation in the McCain camp.

Or the "good ol' boys" network that runs so many political arenas? You don't see a corrolation?

Its not as if she went out to greet the public in a towel. She was in her hotel about to be briefed by her handlers.

If her being in a towel made them want to fuck her, that is great. But its not why she was picked, because I doubt anyone had seen her in a towel prior to her being selected.

Yeah.

I still think the fact that the handlers released the story is what tells us more about the situation in the McCain camp.

what you're blind to is that they released it because they want to take her down, and they, unlike you, understand what this story will do to her.

again, it needs no explanation to most people. that's why they released it. it escapes you. it will not escape most.

Back