The persecution of Donald Trump

Trump is fairly incompetent. Just look at how much of his agenda was a complete failure. He accomplished a few of the Republican Congress's agenda items, but that is about it.

The guy is a useful idiot for those who appease him. What we need is someone who is not self interested and has a reform minded agenda. Bernie Sanders?

The machinery of government, especially Democratic government is slow and cumbersome, and we have a placeholder in office currently. We need a reformer like FDR, an innovator like Obama or a builder like Regan.

We do not need a wrecking ball like Trump or a placeholder like Biden.

No dumbfuck; that would be you.

Please name Bragg's Big, Secret , UNDERLYING CRIME that makes the expired misdemeanor records case a "felony".

Then tell the moron Bragg to inform the court.

Man, you fuckheads are dense.

Stupidfuck.
The funny thing is when I read the prosecution's opening statement, I see where they mention the crime that was being covered up more than once. But then I guess I'm not cursed with the reading ability of a 3 year old.

Bragg doesn't have to tell the court anything. He has other people that are in court doing the prosecution.

1716222851726-png.1569304

I'm playing, read the indictment and read the testimony. No pretend about it. Are you claiming that no crime is listed in the indictment?

This is the first sentence of the indictment.
THE GRAND JURY OF THE COUNTY OF NEW YORK, by this indictment, accuses
the defendant of the crime of FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS IN THE FIRST
DEGREE, in violation of Penal Law §175.10

Can you point out where the crime is listed in that sentence? Can you point out where they list the actual law that is alleged to be broken? Are you agreeing with Grok that no crime is presented as having been committed in that sentence?
dude.......falsifying business records in a conspiracy to commit ANOTHER crime...,..,what is the other crime?.........don't pretend you didn't know this was the question........

sorry child, documents can't prove intent.....especially when the evidence shows Trump wasn't involved in the decision to label these "legal expenses"........
ROFLMAO. Too bad you didn't bother to read the law. The law doesn't require that someone be involved in a decision, it requires that they caused it to occur. You can argue he wasn't involved in the decision til the cows come to Trump tower. It isn't a legal argument.

ROFLMAO. Too bad you didn't bother to read the law. The law doesn't require that someone be involved in a decision, it requires that they caused it to occur. You can argue he wasn't involved in the decision til the cows come to Trump tower. It isn't a legal argument.
so you don't understand what "conspiracy" means either.......got it........

Care to show where that was the question, "cuntselor?"[sic]

Don't pretend that a question can be more than what was asked.
Read the indictment; the entire felony aspect of it is the "underlying crime": Bragg says was the reason for "falsifynig records".
They have shown NO UNDERLYING CRIME,

Back