The President Can Now Assassinate You, Officially

Under this new standard, a president can go on a four-to-eight year crime spree and then retire from public life, never to be held accountable.

Welp, Donald Trump won. The Supreme Court today ruled that presidents are entitled to “absolute immunity” from criminal prosecution for official acts, then contended that pressuring the vice president and the Department of Justice to overthrow the government was an “official act,” then said that talking to advisers or making public statements are “official acts” as well, and then determined evidence of what presidents say and do cannot be used against them to establish that their acts are “unofficial.”

The ruling from the Supreme Court was 6-3, written by Chief Justice John Roberts, on a straight party-line vote, with all the Republican-appointed justices joining to give the president the power of a king. While some parts of the federal indictment against Trump will be remanded back down to the district-court trial judge to determine whether any of Trump’s actions were “unofficial” (“unofficial” acts, the court says are not entitled to immunity), Trump’s victory in front of the Supreme Court is total. Essentially all he has to do is claim that everything he did to plot a coup was part of his “official” duties, and the Supreme Court provided no clear method or evidentiary standard that can be used to challenge that presumption.

Legally, there are two critical things to understand about the totality of the court’s ruling here:

• The immunity is absolute
  • There is no legislative way to get rid of what the court has given
This decision will increase crime dramatically, as PUTTING THE PRESIDENT and THE SUPREME COURT above the law of the land- PEOPLE WILL LOOSE RESPECT FOR THE LAW, and be willing to break the law themselves thinking if the President and the Supreme court can get by with it, THEN SO WILL I!

That is my feelings on the matter!

Catch me if you can!

Besides Trump and Nixon I don't know of any who committed crimes.

Federal judge again declares Obama-era DACA program unlawful ...​

CNN
https://www.cnn.com › politics › daca-program-unlawful

Sep 13, 2023 — But in a Wednesday filing, Judge Andrew Hanen, of the Southern District of Texas, maintained that DACA is unlawful and argued the rule violated ...

more projection
Was it projection or outright fact that once the black criminal geroge floyd was killed that the BLM and other leftist goons
began to violently disrupt, destroy and burn blue city after blue city for entire summer while killing 2 dozen people or so, and destroy police vehicles etc.? Was it not a disturbed dem that shot up Republicans at a softball game, thus wounding Steve Calise? Was it not another leftist who armed himself to go and assassinate a Republican Supreme Court member? You'll never admit it, and I'm fine with that, but there are no such Republicans or Conservatives that would lower themselves to such a pathetic and
dangerous standard as that of you immoral and anti American loons on the LEFT.

Was it projection or outright fact that once the black criminal geroge floyd was killed that the BLM and other leftist goons
began to violently disrupt, destroy and burn blue city after blue city for entire summer while killing 2 dozen people or so, and destroy police vehicles etc.? Was it not a disturbed dem that shot up Republicans at a softball game, thus wounding Steve Calise? Was it not another leftist who armed himself to go and assassinate a Republican Supreme Court member? You'll never admit it, and I'm fine with that, but there are no such Republicans or Conservatives that would lower themselves to such a pathetic and
dangerous standard as that of you immoral and anti American loons on the LEFT.
Let's have Biden with his new immunity start having cops gun down unarmed white men and let's see how the community responses to it..

I've lived 73 years now respecting the law and abiding with the law- BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT APPLIED TO ALL OF US.

Now, I see the Supreme Court and TRUMP do not believe that the law applies to them, SO NO LONGER DOES IT FUCKING APPLY TO ME EITHER THEN

I just lost respect for the law, and I intend to now benefit myself by just seeing what I can get by with.

Catch me if you can!

Under this new standard, a president can go on a four-to-eight year crime spree and then retire from public life, never to be held accountable.

Welp, Donald Trump won. The Supreme Court today ruled that presidents are entitled to “absolute immunity” from criminal prosecution for official acts, then contended that pressuring the vice president and the Department of Justice to overthrow the government was an “official act,” then said that talking to advisers or making public statements are “official acts” as well, and then determined evidence of what presidents say and do cannot be used against them to establish that their acts are “unofficial.”

The ruling from the Supreme Court was 6-3, written by Chief Justice John Roberts, on a straight party-line vote, with all the Republican-appointed justices joining to give the president the power of a king. While some parts of the federal indictment against Trump will be remanded back down to the district-court trial judge to determine whether any of Trump’s actions were “unofficial” (“unofficial” acts, the court says are not entitled to immunity), Trump’s victory in front of the Supreme Court is total. Essentially all he has to do is claim that everything he did to plot a coup was part of his “official” duties, and the Supreme Court provided no clear method or evidentiary standard that can be used to challenge that presumption.

Legally, there are two critical things to understand about the totality of the court’s ruling here:

More threats of violence by you terrorist democrats.

Hard to deny that you are flat out evil.

Of course what you claim is a blatant lie - as you know. But you, like all Marxists, have no honor or integrity.

I think the worst part is something about not being able to consider motive. What the fuck? Motive is always a consideration in a criminal case.

Back