The President Can Now Assassinate You, Officially

tbh-honestly-v0-wi0od6hyg0ad1.png

Wow; you creeps are just like daughter showering Biden, huh?

Please show us all Trump's daughter exposing the same creepy pedo shit Biden's daughter has.

Donald Trump Once Joked He and Ivanka Have “Sex” in Common​

The GOP nominee and his daughter Ivanka were on 'The Wendy Williams Show' in February 2013 when they were asked about their favorite thing in common with each other.

Donald Trump's unsettling record of comments about his daughter Ivanka​

'If Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her'

Biden drone strikes conservative Supreme Court Justices houses, says he was "going after Hamas"​

whoops! 100% immune

Donald Trump Once Joked He and Ivanka Have “Sex” in Common​

The GOP nominee and his daughter Ivanka were on 'The Wendy Williams Show' in February 2013 when they were asked about their favorite thing in common with each other.

Donald Trump's unsettling record of comments about his daughter Ivanka​

'If Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her'​

What he actually said : Ivanka answered, “Either real estate or golf” while Trump added, “Well, I was going to say sex, but I can’t relate that to her.”
And then the BIDENS:

Joe Biden's Daughter Ashley Confirms Legitimacy of the 'Showers with Dad' Diary Entry

Nice try.

Reactions: TOP

Under this new standard, a president can go on a four-to-eight year crime spree and then retire from public life, never to be held accountable.

Welp, Donald Trump won. The Supreme Court today ruled that presidents are entitled to “absolute immunity” from criminal prosecution for official acts, then contended that pressuring the vice president and the Department of Justice to overthrow the government was an “official act,” then said that talking to advisers or making public statements are “official acts” as well, and then determined evidence of what presidents say and do cannot be used against them to establish that their acts are “unofficial.”

The ruling from the Supreme Court was 6-3, written by Chief Justice John Roberts, on a straight party-line vote, with all the Republican-appointed justices joining to give the president the power of a king. While some parts of the federal indictment against Trump will be remanded back down to the district-court trial judge to determine whether any of Trump’s actions were “unofficial” (“unofficial” acts, the court says are not entitled to immunity), Trump’s victory in front of the Supreme Court is total. Essentially all he has to do is claim that everything he did to plot a coup was part of his “official” duties, and the Supreme Court provided no clear method or evidentiary standard that can be used to challenge that presumption.

Legally, there are two critical things to understand about the totality of the court’s ruling here:

• The immunity is absolute
  • There is no legislative way to get rid of what the court has given

You have to be one very stupid dumbass to even make such a moronic and lunatic claim and not be embarrassed by it. :palm:

ron-white-you-can%E2%80%99t-fix-stupid.gif

This is the crux of it:

Some "will argue that presidents can still be prosecuted for 'unofficial acts,' and so they will say that everything is fine.
But they will be wrong, because while the Supreme Court says 'unofficial' acts are still prosecutable, the court has left nearly no sphere in which the president can be said to be acting 'unofficially.' And more importantly, the court has left virtually no vector of evidence that can be deployed against a president to prove that their acts were 'unofficial.' If trying to overthrow the government is 'official,' then what isn’t?"

If there's answer to that I would like to see it. And if there is one bright spot in all this it is seeing all this cheering on the Right - the self proclaimed stalwarts of limited government,

Nothing but your usual gibberish. I doubt you even know WTF you are trying to argue.

Should Roosevelt have been prosecuted for sending Japanese US citizens to internment camps?

Should Obama have been prosecuted for murdering US citizens with drone attacks?

for a decision that so completely delimits the authority of the head of the government.

How specifically, did this delimit a Presidents authority halfwit? :palm:

What he actually said : Ivanka answered, “Either real estate or golf” while Trump added, “Well, I was going to say sex, but I can’t relate that to her.”
And then the BIDENS:

Joe Biden's Daughter Ashley Confirms Legitimacy of the 'Showers with Dad' Diary Entry

Nice try.
lies I have seen the video. There is no defending it.

Back