THE QUESTION OF WHETHER ANY GODS EXIST...

substantiate?

The standard is a bit vague. I submit I can "substantiate" a high probability that no god exist, one with the standard characteristics of omnipotence, omniscience
and empathy for humans based on the well worn arguments 1. there is no credible sensory based evidence at all 2. a good god would not likely allow so much suffering
3. a lonely god would not use the mechanism he ostensibly did employ to create his little human buddies i.e. evolution over eons and a universe so hugethat it is irrelevant to
the human experience, to arrive at us, only to blow us off and never
hang out with us. 4. Every clown who through history claimed to be the incarnation just coincidentally arrived in normal dude form, instead of say, a giant dragon or some
entity which could not be explained away as a psychotic crackpot megalomaniac. So, yes, I'd say this "substantiates" that god's existence is extremely remote.

27geah.jpg

That's OK Francis, you go right on believing that.

Here’s how I view you.

giphy.gif

Now show everyone how your OCD makes you reply. :D

substantiate?

The standard is a bit vague. I submit I can "substantiate" a high probability that no god exist, one with the standard characteristics of omnipotence, omniscience
and empathy for humans based on the well worn arguments 1. there is no credible sensory based evidence at all 2. a good god would not likely allow so much suffering
3. a lonely god would not use the mechanism he ostensibly did employ to create his little human buddies i.e. evolution over eons and a universe so hugethat it is irrelevant to
hang out with us. 4. Every clown who through history claimed to be the incarnation just coincidentally arrived in normal dude form, instead of say, a giant dragon or some
entity which could not be explained away as a psychotic crackpot megalomaniac. So, yes, I'd say this "substantiates" that god's existence is extremely remote.

Your presentation seems to have omitted Faith and Free Will. :D

substantiate?

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then He is not omnipotent.
Is He able, but not willing? Then He is malevolent.
Is He both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is He neither able nor willing? Then why call Him God?

Epicurus

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then He is not omnipotent.
Is He able, but not willing? Then He is malevolent.
Is He both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is He neither able nor willing? Then why call Him God?

Epicurus

Because you're just a big old scared crybaby. :D

So you have nothing to back up your presentation and just wanted to see it in print. :good4u:

I do. I’m trying to give you the opportunity to actually think for a few moments. You could start by looking up “omniscient”. That is, if you claim that your god actually is. If not, no need to bother.

I do. I’m trying to give you the opportunity to actually think for a few moments. You could start by looking up “omniscient”. That is, if you claim that your god actually is. If not, no need to bother.

Without you presenting your supposed "information", your comments just turn out to be you verbally masterbating. :good4u:

Not in the least. People scared shitless of the prospect of nothingness concoct the wishful myth of something beyond. I understand that. You might give that reality a try, as well.

I've seen nothing that resembles what you refer to as "people scared shitless of the prospect of nothingness", so I'm not sure what you're drawing your conclusion from.

Back