THE QUESTION OF WHETHER ANY GODS EXIST...

And you are a Christian.

If being like you is what it means to be a Christian...

...I'd rather be an idiot.

But actually, I am neither. I am, however, a lot closer to acting as Jesus would have us act...than YOU.

He's actually not a Christian and is clearly ignorant of the contents of the bible.

...cannot be answered using logic, reason, science, or math.

It just cannot be done...or at least, I am asserting that it cannot. I've tried...never come close. I've challenged hundreds of others to give it a shot...none has ever come close.

I am inviting anyone who can prove the assertion wrong...or show substantially that it most likely is wrong...to do so.

To make my assertion even more specific...and more encompassing...I'm going to expand it:

One cannot use logic, reason, science, or math...to substantiate "At least one god exists."

One cannot use logic, reason, science, or math...to substantiate "No gods exist."

One cannot use logic, reason, science, or math...to substantiate "It is more likely that at least one god exists...than that no gods exist."

One cannot use logic, reason, science, or math...to substantiate "It is more likely that no gods exist...than that at least one god exists."

Comments would be appreciated.

Proving me wrong would be even more appreciated.

But if one believes, then they know.
<couldn't resist>

But if one believes, then they know.
<couldn't resist>

"Couldn't resist" what?

I have no idea of what you are trying to say here.

You ought really to have an adult conversation about this issue...although that would require you acting like an adult.

"Couldn't resist" what?

I have no idea of what you are trying to say here.

You ought really to have an adult conversation about this issue...although that would require you acting like an adult.

I understand your confusion; but it's not necessary for you to understand, because there are plenty of JPP posters who do understand.

YOU started it...I most assuredly CAN finish it...and I certainly WILL finish it.

I need your help. You gotta stick around. Can't have you run and hide. That would be a forfeit.

Well then, shit!!

I'll stick around, just to help you. :)

But:
You started it, you can't finish it, and you won't finish it.

This is fun. :D

You started this nonsense...I can finish it...and I most certainly will.

You'll see.

We'll have lots more fun on the way there. ;)

Nope - you're the one who started it - you won't and can't finish it - so there is no certainty, except your powerless.

Haven't seen any possibility of you doing anything.

This is fun. :D

do you guys think that if you go on for two more pages and lightning does not strike you down, that it proves God does not exist?....

Back