The Real Reason the Democrats Will Lose in November

bicurious your joking right.
People including Mcfossil fall asleep at his rallies while Obama's are as load as a final four game. Here is a tip, don't bet on Mccain.

bicurious your joking right.
People including Mcfossil fall asleep at his rallies while Obama's are as load as a final four game. Here is a tip, don't bet on Mccain.

Ha that's the best joke on my name I've seen yet.

Kudos.

And no, I don't think any intelligent person would be making any bets while the Democratic nominee is still theoretically undecided and the Republican grows stronger everyday.

I wouldn't put money on either yet.

Ha that's the best joke on my name I've seen yet.

Kudos.

And no, I don't think any intelligent person would be making any bets while the Democratic nominee is still theoretically undecided and the Republican grows stronger everyday.

I wouldn't put money on either yet.
I read his play on your name and laffed my ass off. But you need to be careful now. You are going to get MASSIVE private messages from BB now that he thinks you are bicurious. I would block him if I were you.

I'm convinced at this point that McCain is toast. Obama has had one of the most horrific months in memory. Wright, Ayers, Rezco, "bitter" - it's been an onslaught, and he has been on the defensive the entire time.

And yet, in head-to-head polls with McCain, he's either tied or leading.

McCain's vetting hasn't even started yet; he's going to get shredded in the general.

I'm convinced at this point that McCain is toast. Obama has had one of the most horrific months in memory. Wright, Ayers, Rezco, "bitter" - it's been an onslaught, and he has been on the defensive the entire time.

And yet, in head-to-head polls with McCain, he's either tied or leading.

McCain's vetting hasn't even started yet; he's going to get shredded in the general.

All three remaining candidates are so shreddible that your're prognostication is hardly insightful. America is guaranteed to be stuck with an idiot. THAT is what people need to wake up to.

All three remaining candidates are so shreddible that your're prognostication is hardly insightful. America is guaranteed to be stuck with an idiot. THAT is what people need to wake up to.

Well, the main point of my post is that Obama seems to have a teflon quality; the fact is that the polls have gotten more favorable for him despite Wright, bitter, et al.

Reading comprehension isn't a great strength of yours.

If you think the onslaught against Obama is over, I suggest you reassess your ability to discuss American politics.

true Dat it will start coming from Rove if Obama wins the nomination.
And rove is good at politics, A nasty bastige, but effective at playing the public for fools.

Well, the main point of my post is that Obama seems to have a teflon quality; the fact is that the polls have gotten more favorable for him despite Wright, bitter, et al.

Reading comprehension isn't a great strength of yours.

Hillary eats Teflon for breakfast. Obama loked like a whipped puppy in the debate tonight. She's far from being our of ammo.

Hillary eats Teflon for breakfast. Obama loked like a whipped puppy in the debate tonight. She's far from being our of ammo.

He took a beating tonight in the Debate, no question...but that does not mean that his supporters will turn against him....that won't show for a few days in the polls....imho.....so we will see.....

Care

I have no idea who McSame is. John McCain, however, is going to have terrific people working for him, rest assured. You can bet that Obama will need all the help he can get.

Rove is terrific ? slimebag is more fitting. It has already been stated that he would be working on the republican campaign.

It seems to me that the republicans are determined to get hillary in the white house so they can say "look somebody worse than bush".

It seems to me that the republicans are determined to get hillary in the white house so they can say "look somebody worse than bush".

It seems to me you must not pay attention to politics at all. Hillary is not going to get into the White House, and, while the Democrats continue to bicker, the Republican base only strengthens.

It seems to me you must not pay attention to politics at all. Hillary is not going to get into the White House, and, while the Democrats continue to bicker, the Republican base only strengthens.

Quite possibly and when McCain bombs it will be the dems fault for not putting someone better up against McCain. After all at least I did not vote for....

Back