The real religion of the USA

What do you think about Lucifer?

This is translated as the luminous god. I think that there is a connection with Helios and Surya. There was some kind of reverse coup, when the gods of the old chthonic Chaos, were revived. The servants of Evil of Underground.

Lucifer is the god of light, the same as Helios and Surya. The Statue of Liberty is a female image of the same Helios - this is the Colossus of Rhodes.

This is translated as the luminous god. I think that there is a connection with Helios and Surya. There was some kind of reverse coup, when the gods of the old chthonic Chaos, were revived. The servants of Evil of Underground.

Lucifer is the god of light, the same as Helios and Surya. The Statue of Liberty is a female image of the same Helios - this is the Colossus of Rhodes.

That's a lot of bullshit...let me ask it this way, who was the good guy in the Garden of Eden?

The-Statue-of-Liberty-3.jpg

104724228_1334867596_2.jpg

These are the horrors of Christians and all the people of the book, the Abrahamists.
They will try to destroy it.

That's a lot of bullshit...let me ask it this way, who was the good guy in the Garden of Eden?

Biblical myths are repeatedly rewritten from ancient Sumerian-Akkadian mythology, for the sake of politics. This myth points to the malevolence of the chthonic mother of chaos and the snake gods - Titans - Tiamat.

Biblical myths are repeatedly rewritten from ancient Sumerian-Akkadian mythology, for the sake of politics. This myth points to the malevolence of the chthonic mother of chaos and the snake gods - Titans - Tiamat.

It goes back earlier than that son. But that doesn't matter, you know right from wrong and you just refused to answer. You've just told me everything I need to know about you.

This goddess was defeated by the sky god Indra, her snake children were also defeated, according to Aryan and Babylonian mythology.

But the overthrow of the heavenly gods indicates that they were reborn. The new era is the arrival of the god Erra - the god of plague and chaos. The new era coincides with the birth of Christ.

This goddess was defeated by the sky god Indra, her snake children were also defeated, according to Aryan and Babylonian mythology.

But the overthrow of the heavenly gods indicates that they were reborn. The new era is the arrival of the god Erra - the god of plague and chaos. The new era coincides with the birth of Christ.

Wikipedia...really? Don't deny it, I already found the post you quoted.

It goes back earlier than that son. But that doesn't matter, you know right from wrong and you just refused to answer. You've just told me everything I need to know about you.

What happened before doesn't matter. The war between heavenly and earthly gods is the starting point of human history, and the whole history of mankind comes down to this. Everywhere in mythology, including in the Bible, the first stage of history was chaos and the first mother, which gives birth to snakes. In all the myths of antiquity, she is defeated by the Solar/Heaven deity.

Another vicious idea of ​​Christianity is the idea of ​​sacrifice. Allegedly, evil can be atoned for by someone else's blood.

This is also an anti-American idea.

The traditional American idea is that every criminal is responsible for his own crimes.

The American people are a Great and Free people, they had great and free ideas, similar to those of the great Aryan peoples.

Eurocentric Christianity corrupts the American people, washes away the American idea, replacing it with the slave idea of ​​old Europe.

What happened before doesn't matter. The war between heavenly and earthly gods is the starting point of human history, and the whole history of mankind comes down to this. Everywhere in mythology, including in the Bible, the first stage of history was chaos and the first mother, which gives birth to snakes. In all the myths of antiquity, she is defeated by the Solar/Heaven deity.

Who told you this? Moloch?

The American people are a Great and Free people, they had great and free ideas, similar to those of the great Aryan peoples.

Eurocentric Christianity corrupts the American people, washes away the American idea, replacing it with the slave idea of ​​old Europe.

Yep, I smelled troll and I was right.

American women are beautiful and feminine. This is a sign from above. Heavenly seal. Heaven does not create ugliness.

America is a country that looks at the heavenly gods and the stars. Europe breaks America's heavenly aspirations. America has built towers to the sky, America has always striven for heavenly majesty and individualism. America is deeply alien to the Christian values ​​of slavish humility, earthiness and collectivism.

This is what has always made America great. America did not kneel.

America defeated empires, America defeated corporations, America defeated communists, America defeated terrorists.

Christian preachers say: do not punish the villain, God himself will judge. Do not judge and you will not be judged.

The American boy says - no, I will grow up to be a cowboy, I will be a superman, I will kill all the f*cking villains and save American women. Like a knight.

"Rebel," my new last name. Wild blood in my veins"

This is an American religion.

Christian preachers say: do not punish the villain, God himself will judge. Do not judge and you will not be judged.

The American boy says - no, I will grow up to be a cowboy, I will be a superman, I will kill all the f*cking villains and save American women. Like a knight.

"Rebel," my new last name. Wild blood in my veins"

This is an American religion.

Not buying it. You're not foreign...you're American. I give you a B-.

Not buying it. You're not foreign...you're American. I give you a B-.

An American can live in any country. There are Americans by nationality, and there are Americans by spirit. Slaves resettled from Europe live in America, free people live outside America who are enslaved by Eurocentrism and pan-Arabism.

An American can live in any country. There are Americans by nationality, and there are Americans by spirit. Slaves resettled from Europe live in America, free people live outside America who are enslaved by Eurocentrism and pan-Arabism.

You are once in a while trying to give off a foreign vibe. You are failing. The B- stands.

We will not prevent the return of slavery and imperialism if we leave the ideology of the slave-owning imperial religion imposed by the German depraved elites, who only wanted power over the slaves, and they drowned Europe in blood for this.

Back