The Right Wing and Women

Cancel7

Banned
Yes, I'm at it again. Too bad!

Here we have the pig, Bill O'Reilly, claiming that he doesn't "want to" go on a lynching party against Michelle Obama, "unless there's evidence" of how she "really feels".

So, if O'Reilly and his team of "fact" checkers, conclude that Michelle Obama is smarter than them, and she is, they are going to give her the Hillary treatment. And then maybe anyone who really believes that it's "just because it's Hillary" will get the picture.

Four years from now, if the right wing has their way, Michelle Obama will be the new Hillary clinton.

Simply put; if you are not a kow-towing, starry eyed, little wifey, the right wing in this country will villify you...and worse, too many Americans either start to believe it, or get so sick and tired of the fighting, that the original victim somehow becomes part of the problem.

Special extra dumb pig points to O'Reilly for managing to actually throw in the word "Lynching".

O'Reilly: "I don't want to go on a lynching party against Michelle Obama unless there's evidence, hard facts, that say this is how the woman really feels"

Summary: In a discussion of recent comments made by Michelle Obama, Bill O'Reilly took a call from a listener who stated that, according to "a friend who had knowledge of her," Obama " 'is a very angry,' her word was 'militant woman.' " O'Reilly later stated: "I don't want to go on a lynching party against Michelle Obama unless there's evidence, hard facts, that say this is how the woman really feels. If that's how she really feels -- that America is a bad country or a flawed nation, whatever -- then that's legit. We'll track it down."

www.mediamatters.com

sounds like they're going to swiftboat her. Which doesn't suprise me. Michelle Obama is a huge asset to her husband's campaign. She's totally smart, confident, and articulate. So, she will be fair game for the rightwing smear merchants.

sounds like they're going to swiftboat her. Which doesn't suprise me. Michelle Obama is a huge asset to her husband's campaign. She's totally smart, confident, and articulate. So, she will be fair game for the rightwing smear merchants.

She is also much darker skined than her husband.

Today, 11:25 AM
blackascoal
Senior Member Join Date: Jun 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the republicans won't have Hillary to run against after they've built their hopes on using her to galvanize the minions .. now they'll try to turn Michelle Obama into Hillary.

After all, republican first ladies must not have real brains. They must be stoic Stepford wives who know when to smile, do meaningless "community" work, stand at attention behind her husband .. and bake cookies.

Nancy Reagan, Barbara "yuck" Bush, Laura Bush .. all manequins .. one of them a real ugly one. No careers or individual ambitions .. just cookies.

Just as Hillary made their rectums twitch because she was educated, successful, and powerful, so shall Michelle Obama. She's quite a dynamic and accomplished lady.

This bullshit is just business as usual for the shrinking voices on the right.

Whether you know it or not, you've touched on a serious point.

I agree, I have said that the voter will not have as much a problem with Obama sleeping on the clean white sheets of the white house beds as they will with his wife.

Admit it or not, the fact that she is darker than him is a real problem for them, in my opinion.

that was something I witnessed during my high school days but I didn't really fully understand it until I read a lot more about it later.

It is tough enough competing with all the prejudices in the world while also having to deal with it coming for your own people.

Damn I just wish people cared about the country instead of having to personally destroy eveyone who disagrees with them.

I wish the rank and file would throw the assholes who do this shit out of their party.

I agree, I have said that the voter will not have as much a problem with Obama sleeping on the clean white sheets of the white house beds as they will with his wife.

Admit it or not, the fact that she is darker than him is a real problem for them, in my opinion.

ROFLMAO

What a crock of shit.

While there are racists out there that are not going to vote for Obama.... Do you really think a racist is going to say...."well, his wife is a touch darker than him, I was going to vote for him.... but well now I can't"?

give me a break.

ROFLMAO

What a crock of shit.

While there are racists out there that are not going to vote for Obama.... Do you really think a racist is going to say...."well, his wife is a touch darker than him, I was going to vote for him.... but well now I can't"?

give me a break.

LMAO!!! I was thinking the exact same thing.

seriously?

Blacks are racist against other black people because they are a lighter or darker shade of black?

That's the ultimate irony of Jarod's comment. He actually hit on a very important point but had no idea he did. He was referring to her skin color in terms of white people.

ROFLMAO

What a crock of shit.

give me a break.

I dont think they will say it. I think they will feel it, I lived in Alabama for 4 years. Ive seen it.

Obama is not a black man, he is a half black man. His mother, the parent who raised him, is a white woman from Kansas. I dont belive he would have gotten where he is, were that not the fact.

Back