The Right Wing and Women

To all you haters, talking about me attacking Mrs. McCain, As Top pointed out it turns out, I was right. She is a drug addict and I called it!

Prediction #2 - She's still using and I'm guessing she's on some kind of anti-depressants now that she's probably getting hooked on as we speak if she isn't already. Again, just a gut feeling.

Oh for god sakes...she looks like most well-to-do women of a certain age look...it's plastic surgery.

I don't know why they bother, because it rarely looks right. Once in a while. Pelosi's looks good. Most of it is crap.

End of mystery and end of story.

I agree, Pelosi does look like she's had some work done, but Nanci doesn't seem like an emotionless drone. Its more than the joan rivers face stretch. Its really her lack of personality or something. something's going on with her. I don't think I really care enough to remember to follow up with it.

To all you haters, talking about me attacking Mrs. McCain, As Top pointed out it turns out, I was right. She is a drug addict and I called it!

Prediction #2 - She's still using and I'm guessing she's on some kind of anti-depressants now that she's probably getting hooked on as we speak if she isn't already. Again, just a gut feeling.

LOl.

You're going to drive the right wingers nuts Tiana.

It seems my dear that you yourself may have been the one to imbibe a little too much of New Jersey's finest haterade this fine evening.

It seems my dear that you yourself may have been the one to imbibe a little too much of New Jersey's finest haterade this fine evening.

Notice that the queen of faux outrage didn't bitch out Top or Jarod for demeaning Cindy McCain? Oh but thats right... its ok if you demean a Republican woman.

Notice that the queen of faux outrage didn't bitch out Top or Jarod for demeaning Cindy McCain? Oh but thats right... its ok if you demean a Republican woman.
That's because those "rightwingers" were doing it to Michele. I guess. I didn't even read most of the "right wing and women" thread. I simply posted that I think Michelle Obama is good looking.

Hell, some basic coments on McCain's wife's looks, which you gotta agree with, are nuthing compared to what they did to Senator Clinton and to what they will do to M. Obama.

No, I'm not hating! I'm merely making observations and I've clearly stated that they are just gut feelings.

Hell, some basic coments on McCain's wife's looks, which you gotta agree with, are nuthing compared to what they did to Senator Clinton and to what they will do to M. Obama.

Hey Jarod, some good advice given earlier you may appreciate,

"Why not just try to argue the merits of a particular argument or story, instead of ALWAYS coming back to "look at the Repubs! Look at the Repubs! They do it too....lots!"

Nothing has been done to Ms. Obama yet. You are trying to project what you want to happen so you can so say "see, I told you the Republicans would do it".

Hey Jarod, some good advice given earlier you may appreciate,

"Why not just try to argue the merits of a particular argument or story, instead of ALWAYS coming back to "look at the Repubs! Look at the Repubs! They do it too....lots!"

Nothing has been done to Ms. Obama yet. You are trying to project what you want to happen so you can so say "see, I told you the Republicans would do it".

Well, they will, and the reason I bring it up, and the reason teh Republicans do it, is because it works.

Yes, I'm at it again. Too bad!

Here we have the pig, Bill O'Reilly, claiming that he doesn't "want to" go on a lynching party against Michelle Obama, "unless there's evidence" of how she "really feels".

So, if O'Reilly and his team of "fact" checkers, conclude that Michelle Obama is smarter than them, and she is, they are going to give her the Hillary treatment. And then maybe anyone who really believes that it's "just because it's Hillary" will get the picture.

Four years from now, if the right wing has their way, Michelle Obama will be the new Hillary clinton.

Simply put; if you are not a kow-towing, starry eyed, little wifey, the right wing in this country will villify you...and worse, too many Americans either start to believe it, or get so sick and tired of the fighting, that the original victim somehow becomes part of the problem.

Special extra dumb pig points to O'Reilly for managing to actually throw in the word "Lynching".

O'Reilly: "I don't want to go on a lynching party against Michelle Obama unless there's evidence, hard facts, that say this is how the woman really feels"

Summary: In a discussion of recent comments made by Michelle Obama, Bill O'Reilly took a call from a listener who stated that, according to "a friend who had knowledge of her," Obama " 'is a very angry,' her word was 'militant woman.' " O'Reilly later stated: "I don't want to go on a lynching party against Michelle Obama unless there's evidence, hard facts, that say this is how the woman really feels. If that's how she really feels -- that America is a bad country or a flawed nation, whatever -- then that's legit. We'll track it down."

www.mediamatters.com

Actually he got the context right...

sounds like they're going to swiftboat her. Which doesn't suprise me. Michelle Obama is a huge asset to her husband's campaign. She's totally smart, confident, and articulate. So, she will be fair game for the rightwing smear merchants.

LOL I KNOW RIGHT?!?! CUZ in a campaign NO SIDE EVER tries to PUNCH HOLES! PLUS OF COURSE IF SHE WAS STUPID INSECURE AND SPOKE EBONICS, NO WAY WOULD CONSERVATIVES SMEAR THAT!!2111

Back