The Right Wing and Women

Anyone else find the humor in a thread that states the right will supposedly attack Obama's wife has turned into a thread with the left attacking McCain's wife?

Anyone else find the humor in a thread that states the right will supposedly attack Obama's wife has turned into a thread with the left attacking McCain's wife?

Its not really an attack. Its more like an observation that I'm discovering is possibly very close to the truth.

I'll start attacking McCain/walking corpse.
I swear, someone needs to get him to a tanning salon. He looks like a freakin' ghost. Mitt's stylist is free, he should really give him a call.

You see those lose jackets he wears with his arms half extended.
Why?
He's got a portable defibrulater with a huge battery in the pocket.

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/1999/10/18/drugs/

"What McEachern and the others didn't know was that, far from being a simple, honest admission designed to clear her conscience and help other addicts, Cindy McCain's storytelling had been orchestrated by Jay Smith, then John McCain's Washington campaign media advisor. And it was intended to divert attention from a different story, a story that was getting quite messy."

The more I learn about the republican officials personal the better I feel about not being one.

I find it ironic that this irrelevent fossil was grandstanding and helping to lead the charges on steroid abuse aka the modern day witch hunts
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseball/2005-03-20-congress-steroids_x.htm

while just a few years back he tried to elicit sympathy for his poor little wife's drug abuse.

Interesting.

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/1999/10/18/drugs/

"What McEachern and the others didn't know was that, far from being a simple, honest admission designed to clear her conscience and help other addicts, Cindy McCain's storytelling had been orchestrated by Jay Smith, then John McCain's Washington campaign media advisor. And it was intended to divert attention from a different story, a story that was getting quite messy."

The more I learn about the republican officials personal the better I feel about not being one.

I find it ironic that this irrelevent fossil was grandstanding and helping to lead the charges on steroid abuse aka the modern day witch hunts
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseball/2005-03-20-congress-steroids_x.htm

while just a few years back he tried to elicit sympathy for his poor little wife's drug abuse.

Interesting.

steriod abuse is a modern day witch hunt? wtf?

Edit: How does Amy Silverman's stupid ass know about steriods in baseball in 1999?

Last edited:
Obama is as black as most black Americans are. On a personal he's darker and has more african feature than both of my little brothers and our parents are both black.

But anyway, defining race as "Black" and "White" is up for debate anyway. Can we get back to trashing McCain?

I just dont understand calling him a black man more than calling him a white man, he has one parent that is each. The races are mixing well now, so the terms themselves are loosing any meaning, thats a good thing.

Andy Petite - Republican bible thumping 3x liar and drug cheat gets bou coup (that's a lot) of sympathy
Barry Bonds - Democrat and black man gets hunted like a wich in Salem back in the day.

Andy Petite - Republican bible thumping 3x liar and drug cheat gets bou coup (that's a lot) of sympathy
Barry Bonds - Democrat and black man gets hunted like a wich in Salem back in the day.

Bonds & Clemons both. When you admit what you've done, even after you've been caught, you get more sympathy in this country than if you continually deny it.

Today, 01:35 PM
Topspin
Junior Member Join Date: Jul 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

she's 17 yrs younger than him, I think she looks good for 87

Today, 01:09 PM
Jarod
JPP Contributor Join Date: Jul 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyT
Speaking of presidential wives, I have a feeling McCain's wife is on some serious anti-depressants. She looks so contrived and phony to me.

I did remark to my wife how contrived and phoney she looked last night. I tthink I used different words

Today, 02:14 PM
Topspin
Junior Member Join Date: Jul 2006

I couldn't tell if that look in her face was from too much plastic surgery or too much Vicadin, maybe both.

Back