The Right Wing and Women

Had someone said, this terrable woman was stealing narcotics while raising young children and was whacked out putting her life and children in danger...

That would have been an attack. Just mentioning that the woman admitted she is a drug addict is not attacking her.

Today, 02:16 PM
LadyT
Coolest Member Join Date: Jul 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspin
I couldn't tell if that look in her face was from too much plastic surgery or too much Vicadin, maybe both.

She looks like a miserable stoner to me. Again, that's just my gut.

Today, 01:35 PM
Topspin
Junior Member Join Date: Jul 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

she's 17 yrs younger than him, I think she looks good for 87

Today, 01:09 PM
Jarod
JPP Contributor Join Date: Jul 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyT
Speaking of presidential wives, I have a feeling McCain's wife is on some serious anti-depressants. She looks so contrived and phony to me.

I did remark to my wife how contrived and phoney she looked last night. I tthink I used different words

Today, 02:14 PM
Topspin
Junior Member Join Date: Jul 2006

I couldn't tell if that look in her face was from too much plastic surgery or too much Vicadin, maybe both.

Okay that is as close as you get, and I guess that could be some type of an attack, but if you call that an attack... what did they do to Senator Clinton throught the 90's....

Okay that is as close as you get, and I guess that could be some type of an attack, but if you call that an attack... what did they do to Senator Clinton throught the 90's....

You must be in incredible shape with all the spinning you have done today.

So calling her a stoner, commenting on her appearance, her age, calling her phoney.... is not an attack?

In all fairness to top... his comments on her age was a joke

You must be in incredible shape with all the spinning you have done today.

So calling her a stoner, commenting on her appearance, her age, calling her phoney.... is not an attack?

In all fairness to top... his comments on her age was a joke

Check above I already admited you are correct.

However, noone called her a stoner or called her a phoney. The only joke about her age, was a comment on his age, not hers.

In that case Jarod...

Hillary looks like she is carrying 24 saddle bags around her waist. She has used so much botox on her face that she has personally guaranteed comfortable retirments for all of Allergan's employees.

However, noone called her a stoner or called her a phoney. The only joke about her age, was a comment on his age, not hers.

You really are sleep deprived.

Tiana said she looked like a stoner. You want to guess at which poster it was that said she looked phoney?

Wait for it....

JAROD!!!

tina was right
In 1989, Cindy McCain became addicted to opioid painkillers such as Percocet and Vicodin.[22] She later attributed her addiction to pain following two spinal surgeries for ruptured discs[23][24] as well as emotional stress during her husband's entanglement in the Keating Five scandal of that time,[

Well, in her defense...vicodins rock.

Jarods way of saying I was correct....

"Okay that is as close as you get, and I guess that could be some type of an attack, but if you call that an attack... what did they do to Senator Clinton throught the 90's...."

You really are sleep deprived.

Tiana said she looked like a stoner. You want to guess at which poster it was that said she looked phoney?

Wait for it....

JAROD!!!

Saying someon looks like a stoner and looks like a phoney is NOT THE SAME THING as saying someone is a stoner or is a phoney.

Saying someon looks like a stoner and looks like a phoney is NOT THE SAME THING as saying someone is a stoner or is a phoney.
Cool. Next time you see a cop tell him how much he looks like Hitler shortened with a worse haircut and more hatred of jews...

See if he thinks you are insulting him.

Oh for god sakes...she looks like most well-to-do women of a certain age look...it's plastic surgery.

I don't know why they bother, because it rarely looks right. Once in a while. Pelosi's looks good. Most of it is crap.

End of mystery and end of story.

Cool. Next time you see a cop tell him how much he looks like Hitler shortened with a worse haircut and more hatred of jews...

See if he thinks you are insulting him.

I agreed it is an insult, however, saying someone looks like a stoner, is not the same thing as saying they are a stoner.

Geesh...

Again Super... twisting people's words to claim they said something different than they did!

They say if you get a group of women to live together in the same house, they all menstrate at the same time, is that what's going on here?

Back