The Right Wing and Women

I don't he's 72 going on 102, she's a rich chick ex sorority sister 55 going OMFG my husband is a fossill

I am saying you are PATHETIC FOR STATING THE ABOVE.

You said "he would not have gotten where is is, were that not a fact" What fact is that Jarod? That he is "half black"????

Bottom line... he did not get where he is based on his parents or based on his pigmentation.

I believe the American voter would have seen the difference and not liked it. Personally I dont think I would have had a problem with it.

Does that make me a racist?

Jarod, I wouldn't have pegged you as a racist. That's some stupid shit. Obama is a black man, that's the culture he identify's with.
No one would know he had a white mom if he didn't tell them.

How do you figure he is any more black than he is white?

tina was right
In 1989, Cindy McCain became addicted to opioid painkillers such as Percocet and Vicodin.[22] She later attributed her addiction to pain following two spinal surgeries for ruptured discs[23][24] as well as emotional stress during her husband's entanglement in the Keating Five scandal of that time,[

No citation from me. Just a gut feeling from looking at her stoic & seemingly rehearsed and forced manerisms.

I wouldn't be suprised if she had a Jackie-O obsessed etiquette coach.

She sure looked weard to me last night.

tina was right
In 1989, Cindy McCain became addicted to opioid painkillers such as Percocet and Vicodin.[22] She later attributed her addiction to pain following two spinal surgeries for ruptured discs[23][24] as well as emotional stress during her husband's entanglement in the Keating Five scandal of that time,[

Whoa!

RU serious?!

I really had no idea or even interest enough to do a quick google. I was just going by my gut.

I couldn't tell if that look in her face was from too much plastic surgery or too much Vicadin, maybe both.

Obama is as black as most black Americans are. On a personal he's darker and has more african feature than both of my little brothers and our parents are both black.

But anyway, defining race as "Black" and "White" is up for debate anyway. Can we get back to trashing McCain?

Back