The Right Wing and Women

I did not say that.

Originally Posted by Jarod
I dont think they will say it. I think they will feel it, I lived in Alabama for 4 years. Ive seen it.

Obama is not a black man, he is a half black man. His mother, the parent who raised him, is a white woman from Kansas. I dont belive he would have gotten where he is, were that not the fact.

Ok... I can certainly understand the "married a white woman" vs. "Married a black woman".

I just didn't realize that it went further in terms of how dark the skin was.

Side note: I think Tigers wife is named Elin not Hannah. :)

Additionally, Michelle Obama has a great story and came from poor beginnings.

The skin tone of his wife isn't the only determining factor by any means.

I know Tiger's wife isn't Hannah Montana, but it sounded ggod.

wow I bet tiger has faced plenty racism.
Marry a white woman and now your clueless in the black community.
Calling you out on that one blackas, check the number of black golfers since Tigers emergence.

Her being from Chicago's South Side definitely earns her street cred.

Tigers wife is fine!!!!

I definitely agree with you as to her accomplishments.

Is Hannah Montana a real person??

Originally Posted by Jarod
I dont think they will say it. I think they will feel it, I lived in Alabama for 4 years. Ive seen it.

Obama is not a black man, he is a half black man. His mother, the parent who raised him, is a white woman from Kansas. I dont belive he would have gotten where he is, were that not the fact.

There is no such thing as a half-black man.

My son is not a half-black young man.

There are lots of black men and women, raised by black women .. and black men .. who have reached the pinnacle of success in what they do.

Obama is not where he is because he's "half-black."

Wow tina
Mcain's wife is like 89 he's like 95 and your ragging on them.
That's low

LOL., you always leave the a out of my name!

Yeah. She does look phony and contrived to me. She's not 89, McCain is like 80 though. Its my gut feeling but she doesn't seem like a very happy person to me.

There is no such thing as a half-black man.

My son is not a half-black young man.

There are lots of black men and women, raised by black women .. and black men .. who have reached the pinnacle of success in what they do.

Obama is not where he is because he's "half-black."

yeah, that was my point as well.

Dude .. you gotta get out more.

She's the daughter of Mr. Acky-breaky and a teenage phenom.

Actually, Hanna Montana isn't real per se. Her name is something Cyrus and on her TV show she plays Hanna Montana who moonlights as a famous singer.

Don't ask me to go into detail or even respond to this even further. I'm actually ashamed I know this. I want to forget this post ever happened.

Dude .. you gotta get out more.

She's the daughter of Mr. Acky-breaky and a teenage phenom.

Sorry man... I am 36 with no kids. Why the hell would I care about a teenage phenom. Especially if she is the kid of the man that created one of the most annoying songs of all time.

Actually, Hanna Montana isn't real per se. Her name is something Cyrus and on her TV show she plays Hanna Montana who moonlights as a famous singer.

Don't ask me to go into detail or even respond to this even further. I'm actually ashamed I know this. I want to forget this post ever happened.

:lolup: .... we got ourselves a groupie

Speaking of presidential wives, I have a feeling McCain's wife is on some serious anti-depressants. She looks so contrived and phony to me.

I did remark to my wife how contrived and phoney she looked last night. I tthink I used different words.

So I see. angry men are sexist, angry women are right.

Darla thinks equal rights means she always gets to be right no matter how stupid she is.

Last edited:
I said…

You said…

I am saying.... you are pathetic for suggesting Obama only got where he is because he had a white mom. That is what I am saying to YOU.

I said…

I did not say that.

Compare the two statements above and see how the words were changed around.

Jarod, I wouldn't have pegged you as a racist. That's some stupid shit. Obama is a black man, that's the culture he identify's with.
No one would know he had a white mom if he didn't tell them.

I said…

I am saying you are PATHETIC FOR STATING THE ABOVE.

You said "he would not have gotten where is is, were that not a fact" What fact is that Jarod? That he is "half black"????

Bottom line... he did not get where he is based on his parents or based on his pigmentation.

Back