The Right Wing and Women

Dhula you are right.
But the turbo-libs look like just as big of asses when they critisize the con Woman.
Obama's wife is nice looking.
Did Orielly really use the word lynch

That's the ultimate irony of Jarod's comment. He actually hit on a very important point but had no idea he did. He was referring to her skin color in terms of white people.

I was talking about people in general, people are more racist agains black people, the darker they are... Black people included.

I dont think they will say it. I think they will feel it, I lived in Alabama for 4 years. Ive seen it.

Obama is not a black man, he is a half black man. His mother, the parent who raised him, is a white woman from Kansas. I dont belive he would have gotten where he is, were that not the fact.

If someone is racist you think they look at Obama and say 'he's only half black so I only half hate him?"

My grandmother would tell me about a woman who worked for her family growing up. A black woman. And my grandmother would speak very highly of the woman, Daisy.

At the end of the story my grandmother would always add, of corse she was a very light skinned black.

I agree, I have said that the voter will not have as much a problem with Obama sleeping on the clean white sheets of the white house beds as they will with his wife.

Admit it or not, the fact that she is darker than him is a real problem for them, in my opinion.

You've misconcrued my meaning.

Her skin tone actually validates Obama with a great many blacks. It demonstrates that he'a a real brotha'.

Last edited:
I was talking about people in general, people are more racist agains black people, the darker they are... Black people included.

I can't believe you even had to explain that.

Anyway, skin tone is not the issue. Michelle Obama is going to be portrayed by the reich wing, as an "uppity", too-smart-for-her-own-good, meddling woman who has ambitions of her own. Count on it.

I dont think they will say it. I think they will feel it, I lived in Alabama for 4 years. Ive seen it.

Obama is not a black man, he is a half black man. His mother, the parent who raised him, is a white woman from Kansas. I dont belive he would have gotten where he is, were that not the fact.

ok... so you are saying that as long as it is a mixed marriage that racists won't care???

Side note: I think it is extremely pathetic to suggest that Obama only got where he is today because he had a white mom.

I can't believe you even had to explain that.

Anyway, skin tone is not the issue. Michelle Obama is going to be portrayed by the reich wing, as an "uppity", too-smart-for-her-own-good, meddling woman who has ambitions of her own. Count on it.

Doubt it. She'll probably be betrayed as being hot, which she is. She's not Hillary.

ok... so you are saying that as long as it is a mixed marriage that racists won't care???

Side note: I think it is extremely pathetic to suggest that Obama only got where he is today because he had a white mom.

No, that is not what I was saying. Read my words if you want to see what I was saying.

No, that is not what I was saying. Read my words if you want to see what I was saying.

I am totally confused as to what you are trying to say. Hence the question marks.

WHAT do you think her being a "different shade" of black has to do with people voting for her. WHY would it matter?

Apparently I am missing why different "shades" makes a difference.

Damn SF do you even know any black people.

And Cypress lets you and I hope the cons do spend to much time saying Obama's wife is too ambitious. OMG get the Navy.
I don't doubt you I just hope your right. Their candidate sucks balls and their strategy is pulled out of a bag as old as Mcain.

Doubt it. She'll probably be betrayed as being hot, which she is. She's not Hillary.

Cawacko, I think you'd be better off going and hanging out on one of those threads were Watermark and beefy discuss the latest photos of some teenage actress, and comment on her tits and ass. :)

The riech wing is not going to portray Michelle Obama as a glamorous and beautiful first lady.

Back