The Second American Revolution - We The People

meme

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbv8LRVRTaA&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - The Second American Revolution - We The People[/ame]

Last edited:
Wow he wants to bring back the draft too.

This is a winner guys. Republicans should run this guy and joe the plumber for president.

he said nothing about a draft, didn't Obama and our Congress just pass a Give back To the Community act..?

Wow he wants to bring back the draft too.

This is a winner guys. Republicans should run this guy and joe the plumber for president.

you do have a low opinion of average American citizens, don't you..
Too you, only a person with a college degree and is an elitist jerk who treat people who has less worth and education (kinda like you do) is worthy.

America will like Obama so well they will do away with the constitutional restriction on a two term presidency.

Obama, saviour of the USA for life :usflag:

You're obsessed.

Betchya Obama gets re-elected in '12; by a wide margin, too.

Yep, I am obsessed about keeping these people from causing us irreparable harm by the time he is out of office, but hopefully we won't have to wait that long.

what's so dumb about republicans that haven't switched yet that they can't figure out it was on thier watch that all this shit happened.

what's so dumb about republicans that haven't switched yet that they can't figure out it was on thier watch that all this shit happened.

so you have no problem with this President acting like Hugo Chavez and just walking in with no input from Congress or the American people and taking over a business? Show me where President Bush did this?

so you have no problem with this President acting like Hugo Chavez and just walking in with no input from Congress or the American people and taking over a business? Show me where President Bush did this?

Sorry -you're going to have to show me where President Obama did this first.

Gm ring a bell?

Not really. Only in someone's paranoid delusion has Obama "acted like Chavez" and "taken over GM."

That's just silly.

GM would be gone by now if not for Obama; one of the contingencies of their bailout money - which Congress WAS involved in, btw - was that they restructure & present plans for a viable future.

not only did you not go to college, I bet you struggled in high school

Not really. Only in someone's paranoid delusion has Obama "acted like Chavez" and "taken over GM."

That's just silly.

GM would be gone by now if not for Obama; one of the contingencies of their bailout money - which Congress WAS involved in, btw - was that they restructure & present plans for a viable future.

Gm should of went into bankruptcy and deal with it's own problems..they have no more right to stay afloat as any other business..but have no fear, Hugo Obama is here..

Gm should of went into bankruptcy and deal with it's own problems..they have no more right to stay afloat as any other business..but have no fear, Hugo Obama is here..

I'd be interested to see the America if the GOP had its way on all of this. The big 3 would be gone by now; maybe Ford would still find a way, but it would be tough. At minimum, 3-4 more big banks would be gone. There would be no infrastructure spending, and Americans would constrict their spending even further because of the additional massive layoffs that would follow the above lack of action.

We're really very lucky that Obama got elected, and that he has a Dem majority to work with....

Back