The sky is falling

I would describe the year as 2.5 plus as fine.
lori the dweeb, you didn't open your trap when the 3rd qtr was right at 5.

Looks like those numbers dupes like topspin believed are false. Retailers, after the season, reported low sales.

Onceler---topspin is not very bright. Easily duped like most liberials.
Most live in their own little mental disorder world of safe white neighborhoods, and are out of touch with the reality of the ressession that we are currently in.

The man is as dumb as mud. Knowing this board a bit--he is probably gay--who thinks we all need to take it up the butt.

He is a walking advertisement for abortion.--and you tell your folks I said that topspin.

Last edited:
I would describe the year as 2.5 plus as fine.
lori the dweeb, you didn't open your trap when the 3rd qtr was right at 5.

No, no - you said the economy IS fine, at a time when we were experiencing .6% growth, and then bragged about how you were "schooling" the rest of us.

Wrong as you could be, really....

Lorax your one of the least educated learned people on the board when it comes to economics. Your a lefttool and Minority is a rightool. Combined you don't equal a junior college level of business understanding.
The economy is not summed up by one bad number that you've been waiting a year to grab. MORON
The economy is fine, the rate cuts will reboost the growth.

"The economy is not summed up by one bad number"

Or one good #, Mr. "more millionaires than ever."

You're exposed. Too bad, jobs doomer...

It's always more complicated than you make it USC.
But interest rates are the biggest tool the gov has to juice the economy, next is tax cuts.

when you put something of substance I'll respond likewise. When you slam me unprovoked I'll respond likewise again.
I lost a lot of respect for Greenspan with his post term meddling and trying to pass off Blam on Bernanke. It's obvious now he hiked rates to aggressively and he's reluctant to own up to it.

Several experts think some of todays problems were caused by keeping rates too low too long.
and yes Greenspans book could be retitled, "it is not my fault!"

So, let's see: in the past year or so, top has repeatedly made the argument that the housing bust wasn't a big deal & would have a very small effect on other sectors of the economy, has trumpeted gains in the market & has declared a .6% rate of growth "fine."

And he still thinks he's the only one in the "deep end" when it comes to economics.

The only thing he has left is "coffee fetcher salesman", admittedly an excellent, well-reasoned response in any debate regarding the economy...

no superfreak, Chap, and some new guy I can't recall are all 1,000 smarter than you on the economy.
Talk to me after 2 or 3 bad qtrs you partisan lightweight.
5% unemployment and growing jobs are very strong indicators of a good economy. The difference between me and you is that you'd tout the same numbers if we had a dem president. That and you don't have a clue what you are talking about. Like most salesman.

no superfreak, Chap, and some new guy I can't recall are all 1,000 smarter than you on the economy.
Talk to me after 2 or 3 bad qtrs you partisan lightweight.
5% unemployment and growing jobs are very strong indicators of a good economy. The difference between me and you is that you'd tout the same numbers if we had a dem president. That and you don't have a clue what you are talking about. Like most salesman.

Sure thing, she-man piss puddle.

Over the past year, I've been right, and you've been wrong. Nyah, nyah....

Back