The sky is falling

i have definitely picked up some financial knowledge mixed in with all the politicals on this site and the former sites.

I was a hard core republican when I joined, now I'm left of everyone on the board on everything except business/economics.

SUPPLY SIDE BABY!!!!

I was a hard core republican when I joined, now I'm left of everyone on the board on everything except business/economics.

SUPPLY SIDE BABY!!!!

people that can absorb information and change opinions or actions instituting better methods learned are the best and most successful people i know in life. its something i always try to do.

people that can absorb information and change opinions or actions instituting better methods learned are the best and most successful people i know in life. its something i always try to do.

Old men who can't spell, speak like children, refuse to admit when they're wrong, constantly tell people how much money they have & talk incessently about how successful they are tend to be some of the worst & least successful people I know....

I doubt you know many Lori
how bout you pull up 5 post of yours that show you know anything about economics

welcome mainman,
no but people usually gravitate to there own level, not absolute but in general multiple degrees = country club, H.S. eqquals bowling alley/NASCAR

so you think that it takes a level of knowledge about economics in order to be friends with successful people?

wow, maineman and care make appearances on the same day. I smell a conspiracy. Ya'll sittin together up in Maine right now? Plotting to overthrow the site?

hopefully all is well with you and your family. Do try to stop by more frequently. I miss kicking your ass. ;)

Back