The Spotify circus

yet another pop tart ravaged by decades of heavy drug use.

Yes to the drugs, but she was hardly a "pop tart" in the sense that someone like Taylor Swift is.

Her music was revolutionary in many senses.

Still, the assumption that someone must have wisdom because you like their music is a fallacious way of thinking that the left seems to fall into a lot.

The 60's were all about rebellion, questioning authority and resisting the status quo for the left.

Now look.

Crybullies.

Consider the rich irony of someone who claims she has an imaginary disease demanding that Joe Roan be cancelled for spreading medical misinformation.
Crybullies = perfect.

I laughed the whole time I was reading the OP. Utterly ridiculous. Another fascist nut job.

Yes to the drugs, but she was hardly a "pop tart" in the sense that someone like Taylor Swift is.

Her music was revolutionary in many senses.

Still, the assumption that someone must have wisdom because you like their music is a fallacious way of thinking that the left seems to fall into a lot.

The 60's were all about rebellion, questioning authority and resisting the status quo for the left.

Now look.

she was certainly very well respected as a singer/songwriter (not unlike Taylor Swift) but she also banged everyone in the music business ergo the "tart".

she was certainly very well respected as a singer/songwriter (not unlike Taylor Swift) but she also banged everyone in the music business ergo the "tart".

giphy.gif

Tell me, if you can, what possible justification anyone could offer for her denunciation of Joe Rogan's "misinformation" when she believes in this:

People usually self-diagnose Morgellons based on information from the internet and find support and confirmation in online communities of people with similar illness beliefs.

The Washington Post reported that internet discussions about Morgellons include many conspiracy theories about the cause, including biological warfare, nanotechnology, chem trails and extraterrestrial life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgellons

giphy.gif

Tell me, if you can, what possible justification anyone could offer for her denunciation of Joe Rogan's "misinformation" when she believes in this:

People usually self-diagnose Morgellons based on information from the internet and find support and confirmation in online communities of people with similar illness beliefs.

The Washington Post reported that internet discussions about Morgellons include many conspiracy theories about the cause, including biological warfare, nanotechnology, chem trails and extraterrestrial life.

for both of them its a sort of knee jerk attempt at that silly old 60's protest thing.

the disturbing part is that they USED to distrust pols but now opt to have a hissy about a couple very well credentialed scientists in the field who do not agree with the party line. That was the very reason Rogan wanted them on the show, what do these otherwise well respected guys know thats the govt does not ?

SO while aging hippies try to relive the past they do it by the exact opposite behavior.

th

The sad thing is that they are both musical giants.

That doesn't make them mavens of modern medical information, though.

The sad thing is that they are both musical giants.

That doesn't make them mavens of modern medical information, though.

true.

I think Goldie Hawn has the right idea

https://news.yahoo.com/goldie-hawn-tries-stay-her-152839966.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

[FONT=&quot]"I think we bring awareness to people, just their ability to laugh, to have joy, to experience and to cry. We are emotional beings and create emotions in others and it's an escape. I think we're in service, I really do," the former "Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In" star said.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"I don't think we should forget that our first job is to help people laugh, feel something, escape."[/FONT]

Joe-Rogan-1-scaled.jpg

THE FACE YOU MAKE WHEN YOU FIND OUT HOW CREDIBLE JONI MITCHELL IS ON 'MEDICAL MISINFORMATION'

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fe0060601-89d0-4985-bae2-d1ef14e935cd_1170x1696.jpeg

Morgellons (/mɔːrˈɡɛlənz/) is the informal name of a self-diagnosed, scientifically unsubstantiated skin condition in which individuals have sores that they believe contain fibrous material.

The general medical consensus is that it is a form of delusional parasitosis. The sores are typically the result of compulsive scratching, and the fibers, when analyzed, are consistently found to have originated from cotton and other textiles.

Its presentation is very similar to delusional parasitosis, with the addition that people with the condition believe there are inanimate objects in their skin.

No credible medical or public health association has verified the existence or diagnosis of 'Morgellons Disease'.

The CDC concluded that 59% of subjects showed cognitive deficits. They stated that 50% of the individuals had drugs in their systems, and 78% reported exposure to solvents (potential skin irritants). The study detected no parasites or mycobacteria in the samples collected from any individuals. Most materials collected from participants' skin were composed of cellulose, likely of cotton origin.

morgellons is real.

Back