The Spotify circus

I can't take the credit. I think Goat came up with that for the Fatso Fowl Fan Club.
Right. I remember hearing the term a long time ago but forgot all about it. It is perfect, though. Why do you call them Fatso? I don't think they are fat but could be wrong.

They will say and do anything no matter ridiculous to try and remain relevant. What is she now 80?

So she has a disease that makes her feel like she is being eaten alive? Unless this disease is a slow eater it should be clear to her that she is not being eaten alive as I assume no parts of her are missing. Maybe they are. This just tells us all we know about leftists that they only care about feelings and couldnt care less about what's actually happening. She needs to be in hospital and heavily medicated.

Young and Mitchel are costing Spotify millions, and now Foo Fighters and others are threatening to join, meaning billions, and if you don't think it is effecting Spotify, them and Rogan are making changes hoping to appease

Young and Mitchel are costing Spotify millions, and now Foo Fighters and others are threatening to join, meaning billions, and if you don't think it is effecting Spotify, them and Rogan are making changes hoping to appease

Rogan is Spotify's cash cow, Anchovies, but Eck is indeed pandering to the woke mobsters.

Appeasement of bullies never pays, does it, Anchovies?

BTW, your English is atrocious. Union teachers?

Rogan is Spotify's cash cow, Anchovies, but Eck is indeed pandering to the woke mobsters.

Appeasement of bullies never pays, does it, Anchovies?

BTW, your English is atrocious. Union teachers?

Maybe their cash cow, but Young has made them change their approach and even the cash cow has vowed changes

No, Jesuits, they weren't anal retentive concerning grammar as apparently it appears your teachers were

So do I.

Eric Clapton was in awe of her alternate tuning technique.

Joni1968.jpg

Now the Branch Covidians (many of whom worshiped him as "God" for decades) have cancelled him for "vaccine heresy".

Did you know that?

I noted that she was well respected so yes I knew that SLowhand thought a lot of her.

And yes the woke folk have been all over his ass for a while over china cooties as well as being a bit harsh on colored folks not named Robert Johnson or Jimi Hendrix.

Well, he thought a lot of her musical ability, at least, as do I today.

Being a facile and inventive guitarist does not make anyone a infallible arbiter of information. That's the part that she and the other virtue-signaling, bandwagon-hopping artistes don't appear to understand.

NeilYoungGreatestHits.jpg

They have switched sides. I am tempted to say that this is a great window into how the Boomers turned into shit but NY for instance is not officially a Boomer.

Being a facile and inventive guitarist does not make anyone a infallible arbiter of information. That's the part that she and the other virtue-signaling, bandwagon-hopping artistes don't appear to understand.

NeilYoungGreatestHits.jpg
You are the Political Cartoon MASTER.

So they tried appeasement, as I said..

You've never studied history, have you Anchovies?

I don't believe you, Anchovies.

Poor Anchovies.

I'd would it label compromise, and who knows if it will work for them, and the appeasement thing in history is interesting, but not relevant to this topic

And you believing is irrelevant, you asked, and I told you, the facts, not my fault you want to believe otherwise

Oh, but having your own TV hour on Fox does make one an infallible arbiter of information

You are the Political Cartoon MASTER.

Hey, he is the "copy and paste," it is his wheel house, seldom ever offers much in terms of content, and doesn't do much of a job defending any of his copy and pastes posts, but if you want a picture or cartoon off of the right wing blogsphere, he's your man

Hey, he is the "copy and paste," it is his wheel house, seldom ever offers much in terms of content, and doesn't do much of a job defending any of his copy and pastes posts, but if you want a picture or cartoon off of the right wing blogsphere, he's your man
Poor Anchovies.

Back