The story of a man, who said that he did everything.

where does one have to aim in an environment that is genetically self evident life only exists mutually evolving here now with each addition reproduced forward since inception of each species still reproducing now..

Staying in balance as a whole.

You have ignoring real on your mind because ideology rules your brain by social consensus.

Back to the subject players, you can talk to each other on a thread of your own players, unless this is just harassment on your behalf...

The story of a man, who said that he did everything...

...and then that man, who said that he did everything...

...forgot to do something...and also ...

...then that man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something...

...is telling this only to some people and not to all of us...

...well that story of a man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something, and then is telling this only to some people and not to all of us...

...is NOT the story of a real man, cause a real man REALLY would be comfortable telling everyone the truth openly...and...

...is NOT the story of a real god, cause GOD REALLY DIDN'T FORGET SOMETHING TO DO IF GOD REALLY DID EVERYTHING,

...or else god really did do everything, and then really did forget something to do, and then we are all stuck with that god, who couldn't even do everything, after he said he did everything...what an idiot full of nonsense words that god must be...and remember....

...you are free to disagree with my definition of freedom, or how else would you have the freedom to do so, and also...

...I hope you understand my definition of hope, or how else would you hope I would understand yours?

https://www.facebook.com/AlexandrosTsolis/

where does one have to aim in an environment that is genetically self evident life only exists mutually evolving here now with each addition reproduced forward since inception of each species still reproducing now..

Staying in balance as a whole.

Back to the subject players, you can talk to each other on a thread of your own players, unless this is just harassment on your behalf...

...then that man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something...

...well that story of a man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something, and then is telling this only to some people and not to all of us...

...is NOT the story of a real man, cause a real man REALLY would be comfortable telling everyone the truth openly...and...

...is NOT the story of a real god, cause GOD REALLY DIDN'T FORGET SOMETHING TO DO IF GOD REALLY DID EVERYTHING,

...or else god really did do everything, and then really did forget something to do, and then we are all stuck with that god, who couldn't even do everything, after he said he did everything...what an idiot full of nonsense words that god must be...and remember....

...you are free to disagree with my definition of freedom, or how else would you have the freedom to do so, and also...

...I hope you understand my definition of hope, or how else would you hope I would understand yours?

I did everything again today.

It's fucking exhausting.

here's a song for you to relax...

here's a song for you to relax...

I did everything a minute ago too.

Ive got the routine down.

ama.

I did everything a minute ago too.

Ive got the routine down.

ama.

Nah, your routine is tied to what I do player, you can't get out of my threads it seems to me, even though you are completely free player...

well...here's a song for you to relax...

Back