The story of a man, who said that he did everything.

You fear you will crumble if you admit certain realities to your self

You won’t crumble

Once you begin to cry

Dont worry

The crying will at a point stop

Don’t fear that if you begin crying that it will never stop

It will end

And after it does you will taste the spring coming

I only cry the blood of Jesus

I was five years old when I sat in church on a Sunday in my prettiest little dress

The preacher told the story of a man who god bid to murder his son

I was shocked away from thinking of my pretty little dress and smoothing it’s Skirt with my tiny hands

I listened and was horrified

At that moment I wondered why an all knowing god would have to TEST a man god himself had created after claiming he knew all

I have never believed in the in my life

I tried

It always felt hollow and false

The flaw is not within me

The flaws are in the system of organized religion

That's why I'm a gnostic christian.

Yaldabaoth.

If you actually did do everything, and everything is something that you imagine....

...and you...had a problem with me...saying that it is something else than anything you can imagine than seems to be happening in reality...then...

...why didn't you come earlier to tell me about it? Do you know how much time and effort you would have saved me?

What do you player think, do you think you are the fist one that I am talking to?

why do you choose to waste your times with other people's money stories...

money reduces the time and effort to trade, motherfucker....

we're not the only ones reading this, playa ....

why do you choose to waste your times with other people's money stories...

money reduces the time and effort to trade, motherfucker....

we're not the only ones reading this, playa ....

You are not trying to stay on the subject player, got nothing to say?

Do I really have to spend time and effort to read your replies if you are not addressing what we are discussing on this thread player?

What is that?

here...

The story of a man, who said that he did everything...

...and then that man, who said that he did everything...

...forgot to do something...and also ...

...then that man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something...

...is telling this only to some people and not to all of us...

...well that story of a man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something, and then is telling this only to some people and not to all of us...

...is NOT the story of a real man, cause a real man REALLY would be comfortable telling everyone the truth openly...and...

...is NOT the story of a real god, cause GOD REALLY DIDN'T FORGET SOMETHING TO DO IF GOD REALLY DID EVERYTHING,

...or else god really did do everything, and then really did forget something to do, and then we are all stuck with that god, who couldn't even do everything, after he said he did everything...what an idiot full of nonsense words that god must be...and remember....

...you are free to disagree with my definition of freedom, or how else would you have the freedom to do so, and also...

...I hope you understand my definition of hope, or how else would you hope I would understand yours?

You are not trying to stay on the subject player, got nothing to say?

Do I really have to spend time and effort to read your replies if you are not addressing what we are discussing on this thread player?

What is that?

here...

...then that man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something...

...well that story of a man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something, and then is telling this only to some people and not to all of us...

...is NOT the story of a real man, cause a real man REALLY would be comfortable telling everyone the truth openly...and...

...is NOT the story of a real god, cause GOD REALLY DIDN'T FORGET SOMETHING TO DO IF GOD REALLY DID EVERYTHING,

...or else god really did do everything, and then really did forget something to do, and then we are all stuck with that god, who couldn't even do everything, after he said he did everything...what an idiot full of nonsense words that god must be...and remember....

...you are free to disagree with my definition of freedom, or how else would you have the freedom to do so, and also...

...I hope you understand my definition of hope, or how else would you hope I would understand yours?

what's the real issue here?

The god man forgot something or didn't?

Then something about your definition of hope and love, which you didn't define....

yer dum

My movie " How I did it" is in the works as we speak. I might be forced to play the lead role though as we are struggling to find anyone who's a big enuff asshole to fit the part!

what's the real issue here?

The god man forgot something or didn't?

Then something about your definition of hope and love, which you didn't define....

yer dum

You are not trying to stay on the subject player,

trying to pretend to me that you don't understand what I write to you and still spend time and effort reading and replying over, and over...and...over...still don't understand....and over, and over... and over spend time reading and replying...

you sure your behavior looks sensible to others reading your comments player, seeing you not understanding over, and over...and over...but guess what...here you are again "not understanding"....

What is that?

here...

Hi all,

Nature is a lady,

Justice is blind, and...

...MAMA in the end puts order.

Is this a tribute thread for Jarod?.....

trying to pretend to me that you don't understand what I write to you and still spend time and effort reading and replying over, and over...and...over...still don't understand....and over, and over... and over spend time reading and replying...

you sure your behavior looks sensible to others reading your comments player, seeing you not understanding over, and over...and over...but guess what...here you are again "not understanding"....

What is that?

here...

https://www.facebook.com/AlexandrosTsolis/

at least he's bought a couple of verbs for his post generator, even if they were only "are" and "has".......

Wakey, wakey player...

What is that?

here...

I haven't figured out what the subject is, yet......

Wakey, wakey player...

What is that?

here...

Back