The story of a man, who said that he did everything.

you saying where you get yours, ^^^^^ here? You abuse power of suggestion, I don't. I discuss kinetic genetics in flowing results, you play statistically averaged facts used against each arriving great great grandchild to have them stay in character assumed by their 4 previous generations.

gotcha.

You reject all received knowledge, that's dumb..

WHo dehumanized you?

You reject all received knowledge, that's dumb..

WHo dehumanized you?

what the hell you call "knowledge"? anything in context only? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I am describing active DNA per displacement. You parade around in working theories and practiced theologies bragging how your we takes advantage of 99% of the population.

tik tok.

what the hell you call "knowledge"? anything in context only? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I am describing active DNA per displacement. You parade around in working theories and practiced theologies bragging how your we takes advantage of 99% of the population.

tik tok.

Go try every berry in the forest. even the reddest ones. Don't listen to anyone.

WHat's good in life, evince?

Selling your grandchildren to china?

Do you realize this is the statement of someone who is in trouble mentally?

Your life doesn’t have to be like this

Talk to someone who knows how to help you

It will make your life better

Go try every berry in the forest. even the reddest ones. Don't listen to anyone.

Serenity is a differed kind of mentally flawed human than you

He’s pretty much a lost cause

You can be helped

Your life could be so much more satisfying if you got the correct help

trying so hard to escape getting caught.

I listen to everyone but I don't obey anyone directing society's children today. Collective contextual souls performing the show must go on come hell or high water. Biblically the High water event is 5,000 years ago. Leaves Eternal hell taking its place here now.

The way you see women and treat women is not healthy

Your view of women is badly flawed

It’s not healthy dude

It’s ruining your life

I treat women fine.

Everybody's shit stinks.

I will argue with vagina holders.

Many men will not.

they're weak simp nancy boys.

trying so hard to escape getting caught.

I listen to everyone but I don't obey anyone directing society's children today. Collective contextual souls performing the show must go on come hell or high water. Biblically the High water event is 5,000 years ago. Leaves Eternal hell taking its place here now.

You haven't caught shit.

You're just a nihilist imbecile who can't communicate well.

Serenity is a differed kind of mentally flawed human than you

He’s pretty much a lost cause

You can be helped

Your life could be so much more satisfying if you got the correct help

please fuck off.

find some simp to fill with your retarded garbage.

I suggest dutch uncle. He's a captain save a hoe.

You haven't caught shit.

You're just a nihilist imbecile who can't communicate well.

exposed your web of deception methods forward as arrived historically into current events. That better. length, width, heighth, depth, density of population present, ancestral positions as displaced. 6 degrees of speculaiton leaves out the 7th center balancing point of perception.

Which one am I? me and never another like me again or before my time evolving here now.

Hmmm. You seem devoid of knowledge, spouting superficial nonsense phrases.

You seem to be spending time and effort reading my posts over and over and over,

although my posts to you are nonsense, cause you spend time replying over and over and over saying that, but

it that sensible of you to do, meaning reply to a stranger's posts on the internet that teach you nothing?

why?

Cause when nothing happens here player, it isn't something and it isn't something else that happens here, or else it doesn't seem to me something that doesn't really happen here player
...does it seem to you player?

Let's get back on the subject players...

The story of a man, who said that he did everything...

...and then that man, who said that he did everything...

...forgot to do something...and also ...

...then that man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something...

...is telling this only to some people and not to all of us...

...well that story of a man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something, and then is telling this only to some people and not to all of us...

...is NOT the story of a real man, cause a real man REALLY would be comfortable telling everyone the truth openly...and...

...is NOT the story of a real god, cause GOD REALLY DIDN'T FORGET SOMETHING TO DO IF GOD REALLY DID EVERYTHING,

...or else god really did do everything, and then really did forget something to do, and then we are all stuck with that god, who couldn't even do everything, after he said he did everything...what an idiot full of nonsense words that god must be...and remember....

...you are free to disagree with my definition of freedom, or how else would you have the freedom to do so, and also...

...I hope you understand my definition of hope, or how else would you hope I would understand yours?

You seem to be spending time and effort reading my posts over and over and over,

although my posts to you are nonsense, cause you spend time replying over and over and over,

it that sensible of you to do, meaning reply to a stranger's posts on the internet that teach you nothing?

why?

Cause when nothing happens here player, it isn't something and it isn't something else that happens here, or else it doesn't seem to me something that doesn't really happen here player
...does it seem to you player?

You're quite retarded.

Let's get back on the subject players...

The story of a man, who said that he did everything...

...and then that man, who said that he did everything...

...forgot to do something...and also ...

...then that man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something...

...is telling this only to some people and not to all of us...

...well that story of a man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something, and then is telling this only to some people and not to all of us...

...is NOT the story of a real man, cause a real man REALLY would be comfortable telling everyone the truth openly...and...

...is NOT the story of a real god, cause GOD REALLY DIDN'T FORGET SOMETHING TO DO IF GOD REALLY DID EVERYTHING,

...or else god really did do everything, and then really did forget something to do, and then we are all stuck with that god, who couldn't even do everything, after he said he did everything...what an idiot full of nonsense words that god must be...and remember....

...you are free to disagree with my definition of freedom, or how else would you have the freedom to do so, and also...

...I hope you understand my definition of hope, or how else would you hope I would understand yours?

and ....flooding the zone with bullshit.....

You're kind of an idiot.

a bad kind of idiot.

Back