The story of a man, who said that he did everything.

seems allies of denial work collectively against an honest sole explaining the kinetics of genetic changes taking place in plain sight those on a higher intellectual plane say cannot exist in reality of serving humanities giving people human rights to lift themselves from the burdens of adapting to the moment.

oh poor you.

oh poor you.

where am I poor absent of orchestrated doubt and organized social denying life as genetically mutually evolving in plain sight institutionally around the globe? I am not demanding people give up knowing how and why living doesn't exceed being alive now. Tell them why every social narrative comes with insubordination, treason, blasphemy attached to the ideologies used within this species of sole displacements ancestrally mixed 5 generations deep now.

chain of command policy governing others on need to know inside out central global economic trade to household incomes in every village.

Know what a real civil war works, the misled walk away from those selling misdirection as a greater good scenario. to rub salt into ruling elites, they keep using the economic system in place with a greater understanding how it was used against them last 2,022 years.

where am I poor absent of orchestrated doubt and organized social denying life as genetically mutually evolving in plain sight institutionally around the globe? I am not demanding people give up knowing how and why living doesn't exceed being alive now. Tell them why every social narrative comes with insubordination, treason, blasphemy attached to the ideologies used within this species of sole displacements ancestrally mixed 5 generations deep now.

chain of command policy governing others on need to know inside out central global economic trade to household incomes in every village.

Know what a real civil war works, the lisled walk away from those selling misdirection as a greater good scenario.

THere are lies in received knowledge, for sure.

we must go through it thoroughly.

Your civil war is bullshit tho.

THe inevitability of war is a lie in the received knowledge.

Sorry satan, you lose, again.

THere are lies in received knowledge, for sure.

we must go through it thoroughly.

Your civil war is bullshit tho.

THe inevitability of war is a lie in the received knowledge.

the corruption done in power of suggesting life isn't life in plain sight, has had its time historically gone on far too long.

what if boomers hadn't sold out?

what about the 99 previous generations that sold out? you gave away real to become what? character serving humanity on the global stage mankind is exempt from genetic displacement. My older siblings and I are the boomer generation and my siblings are great grandparents already.

your mental state of mind is 3 generations retarded to population here now.

what about the 99 previous generations that sold out? you gave away real to become what? character serving humanity on the global stage mankind is exempt from genetic displacement. My older siblings and I are the boomer generation and my siblings are great grandparents already.

your mental state of mind is 3 generations retarded to population here now.

I know. YOu're for selling out.

RIght. genociders are usually nihilist atheists. You're mentally ill.

I know. YOu're for selling out.

What am I selling out of? I am taking back my time equally occupying space as a reproduction specifically timed apart now, genetically one of a kind. Your intellectual mind is nothing more than static charges synapsing n your brain pretending you are more than just another displacement like me being a replacement of last 30 lifetimes constructed my specific DNA in their combined images 15 male and 15 female people evolved specifically here last 120 years.
My parents were born in the 1920's, their parents 1890's, their parents 1870's.

My brain knows how to navigate time being stationary and my body never same details twice since conceived. Obviously, yours doesn't.

What am I selling out of? I am taking back my time equally occupying space as a reproduction specifically timed apart now, genetically one of a kind. Your intellectual mind is nothing more than static charges synapsing n your brain pretending you are more than just another displacement like me being a replacement of last 30 lifetimes constructed my specific DNA in their combined images 15 male and 15 female people evolved specifically here last 120 years.
My parents were born in the 1920's, their parents 1890's, their parents 1870's.

My brain knows how to navigate time being stationary and my body never same details twice since conceived. Obviously, yours doesn't.

Boring.

you're selling out your own soul.

Boring.

you're selling out your own soul.

I don't have a contextual soul. I have a genetic brain that navigates the sole time I get adapting to the moment here, your equal. Newton's universal constant action and reaction, my brain is worth 7.8 billion deniers never accepting life in plain sight.

Your mother is a person that is stupid and is obsessed with dumb things

That’s why you are such a piece of shit as a human being

She gave you half your genes

She taught you your value of women

Face it

She made you a piece of shit too stupid to know what’s good and real in life

Now face that you are a failed human who could not move beyond your shitty upbringing

And your father ?

I don't have a contextual soul. I have a genetic brain that navigates the sole time I get adapting to the moment here, your equal. Newton's universal constant action and reaction, my brain is worth 7.8 billion deniers never accepting life in plain sight.

did you get that from blue book?

Your mother is a person that is stupid and is obsessed with dumb things

That’s why you are such a piece of shit as a human being

She gave you half your genes

She taught you your value of women

Face it

She made you a piece of shit too stupid to know what’s good and real in life

Now face that you are a failed human who could not move beyond your shitty upbringing

And your father ?

This is hate.

did you get that from blue book?

you saying where you get yours, ^^^^^ here? You abuse power of suggestion, I don't. I discuss kinetic genetics in flowing results, you play statistically averaged facts used against each arriving great great grandchild to have them stay in character assumed by their 4 previous generations.

gotcha. not just you, your entire global "we".

Back