The story of a man, who said that he did everything.

You're quite retarded.

You seem to be spending time and effort reading my posts over and over and over,

although my posts to you are nonsense, cause you spend time replying over and over and over,

it that sensible of you to do, meaning reply to a stranger's posts on the internet that teach you nothing?

why?

Cause when nothing happens here player, it isn't something and it isn't something else that happens here, or else it doesn't seem to me something that doesn't really happen here player
...does it seem to you player?

and ....flooding the zone with bullshit.....

You're kind of an idiot.

a bad kind of idiot.

You are the kind of player who says stories regarding how he knows everything...so read player...

The story of a man, who said that he did everything...

...and then that man, who said that he did everything...

...forgot to do something...and also ...

...then that man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something...

...is telling this only to some people and not to all of us...

...well that story of a man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something, and then is telling this only to some people and not to all of us...

...is NOT the story of a real man, cause a real man REALLY would be comfortable telling everyone the truth openly...and...

...is NOT the story of a real god, cause GOD REALLY DIDN'T FORGET SOMETHING TO DO IF GOD REALLY DID EVERYTHING,

...or else god really did do everything, and then really did forget something to do, and then we are all stuck with that god, who couldn't even do everything, after he said he did everything...what an idiot full of nonsense words that god must be...and remember....

...you are free to disagree with my definition of freedom, or how else would you have the freedom to do so, and also...

...I hope you understand my definition of hope, or how else would you hope I would understand yours?

please fuck off.

find some simp to fill with your retarded garbage.

I suggest dutch uncle. He's a captain save a hoe.

Oh my

Calling me a hoe because I can see your obvious pain

Was that the crimes your mother committed in your imagination ?

You are just wasting your time and effort learning nothing player...so learn that at least player...

when nothing happens here player...

it isn't something and it isn't something else that happens here player or else...

...it doesn't seem to me something that doesn't really happen here player...

...now come on player...

...does it really seem to you player?

really?
yes player...really...
What Player?!
NOT REALLY?!!!

Oh my

Calling me a hoe because I can see your obvious pain

Was that the crimes your mother committed in your imagination ?

You two lovebirds can surely open your own thread and talk about how you feel for one another there...

back on the subject players....

...then that man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something...

...well that story of a man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something, and then is telling this only to some people and not to all of us...

...is NOT the story of a real man, cause a real man REALLY would be comfortable telling everyone the truth openly...and...

...is NOT the story of a real god, cause GOD REALLY DIDN'T FORGET SOMETHING TO DO IF GOD REALLY DID EVERYTHING,

...or else god really did do everything, and then really did forget something to do, and then we are all stuck with that god, who couldn't even do everything, after he said he did everything...what an idiot full of nonsense words that god must be...and remember....

...you are free to disagree with my definition of freedom, or how else would you have the freedom to do so, and also...

...I hope you understand my definition of hope, or how else would you hope I would understand yours?

You one

Alone

By choice

And by your fucked up attitude about other humans

Your life doesn’t have to be like this

You two lovebirds can surely open your own thread and talk about how you feel for one another there...

unless you two lovebirds are ganging up on others people's posts fighting there to attract attention to you...

How derogatorily you speak of love

Your image of your own mother in your mind

Why choose this kind of life

Whomever it is that made you hate life

You can change

It can be better

You fear you will crumble if you admit certain realities to your self

You won’t crumble

Once you begin to cry

Dont worry

The crying will at a point stop

Don’t fear that if you begin crying that it will never stop

It will end

And after it does you will taste the spring coming

How derogatorily you speak of love

Your image of your own mother in your mind

Why choose this kind of life

Whomever it is that made you hate life

You can change

It can be better

You are not trying to stay on the subject player, got nothing to say?

Do I really have to spend time and effort to read your replies if you are not addressing what we are discussing on this thread player?

What is that?

here...

I was five years old when I sat in church on a Sunday in my prettiest little dress

The preacher told the story of a man who god bid to murder his son

I was shocked away from thinking of my pretty little dress and smoothing it’s Skirt with my tiny hands

I listened and was horrified

At that moment I wondered why an all knowing god would have to TEST a man god himself had created after claiming he knew all

I have never believed in the in my life

I tried

It always felt hollow and false

The flaw is not within me

The flaws are in the system of organized religion

I was five years old when I sat in church on a Sunday in my prettiest little dress

The preacher told the story of a man who god bid to murder his son

I was shocked away from thinking of my pretty little dress and smoothing it’s Skirt with my tiny hands

I listened and was horrified

At that moment I wondered why an all knowing god would have to TEST a man god himself had created after claiming he knew all

I have never believed in the in my life

I tried

It always felt hollow and false

The flaw is not within me

The flaws are in the system of organized religion

Do I really have to spend time and effort to read your replies if you are not addressing what we are discussing on this thread player?

What is that?

here...

If I don't express myself clearly to you, clearly your time and effort is being wasted by me, but unclearly to you, you clearly keep replying to me player...

is that clear?

Im not here to say what you wish me to say

If you don’t realize people would see those words of yours as a condemnation of at least some organized religion then you need to be more direct in your questions

If you want relevant comments on your thoughts

Make your thoughts clear

Nope

And you want it that way

What purpose of yours does that serve?

What is that?

here...

What is that?

here...

Back