The story of a man, who said that he did everything.

this......

Wakey, wakey player...

You are not trying to stay on the subject player,

trying to pretend to me that you don't understand what I write to you and still spend time and effort reading and replying over, and over...and...over...still don't understand....and over, and over... and over spend time reading and replying...

you sure your behavior looks sensible to others reading your comments player, seeing you not understanding over, and over...and over...but guess what...here you are again "not understanding"....

Do I really have to spend time and effort to read your replies if you are not addressing what we are discussing on this thread player?

What is that?

here...

The story of a man, who said that he did everything...

...and then that man, who said that he did everything...

...forgot to do something...and also ...

...then that man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something...

...is telling this only to some people and not to all of us...

...well that story of a man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something, and then is telling this only to some people and not to all of us...

...is NOT the story of a real man, cause a real man REALLY would be comfortable telling everyone the truth openly...and...

...is NOT the story of a real god, cause GOD REALLY DIDN'T FORGET SOMETHING TO DO IF GOD REALLY DID EVERYTHING,

...or else god really did do everything, and then really did forget something to do, and then we are all stuck with that god, who couldn't even do everything, after he said he did everything...what an idiot full of nonsense words that god must be...and remember....

...you are free to disagree with my definition of freedom, or how else would you have the freedom to do so, and also...

...I hope you understand my definition of hope, or how else would you hope I would understand yours?

https://www.facebook.com/AlexandrosTsolis/

trying to pretend to me that you don't understand what I write to you and still spend time and effort reading and replying over, and over...and...over...still don't understand....and over, and over... and over spend time reading and replying...

you don't seem to understand that none of us are actually replying to you.......

you don't seem to understand that none of us are actually replying to you.......

What then are you doing here player...replying to yourself genius?

Wakey, wakey player...

you sure your behavior looks sensible to others reading your comments player, seeing you not understanding over, and over...and over...but guess what...here you are again "not understanding"....

Do I really have to spend time and effort to read your replies if you are not addressing what we are discussing on this thread player?

What is that?

here...

...then that man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something...

...well that story of a man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something, and then is telling this only to some people and not to all of us...

...is NOT the story of a real man, cause a real man REALLY would be comfortable telling everyone the truth openly...and...

...is NOT the story of a real god, cause GOD REALLY DIDN'T FORGET SOMETHING TO DO IF GOD REALLY DID EVERYTHING,

...or else god really did do everything, and then really did forget something to do, and then we are all stuck with that god, who couldn't even do everything, after he said he did everything...what an idiot full of nonsense words that god must be...and remember....

...you are free to disagree with my definition of freedom, or how else would you have the freedom to do so, and also...

...I hope you understand my definition of hope, or how else would you hope I would understand yours?

maybe instead of repeating your obscure comments you could further the conversation by simply stating what the fuck you are talking about........

who do you think forgot something and what did he forget?.....

maybe instead of repeating your obscure comments you could further the conversation by simply stating what the fuck you are talking about........

maybe you should REALLY read what I am repeating to you player, or do something else player...what do you think?

Wakey, wakey player...

What is that?

here...

when one writes something for the same god as the previous ones, the previous ones didn't write it down EXACTLY as the same god would like it to be written down, or else it doesn't seem to me that

God REALLY didn't forget something to do, if God REALLY did everything,

...for the next ones who would like to be able to write something down for the same god as the previous ones, does it seem to you ...?

And ...when one bets God, God doesn't respond in reality, or else it doesn't seem to me that now that I bet God that after something happens to me because of the will of one of you, that one of the rest of you lives to end every last one of you, that God will respond in time, does it seem to you ...?

so you're talking about God.....and you say he didn't forget anything.......
I'm good with that.......you should have started with that......

so you're talking about God.....and you say he didn't forget anything.......
I'm good with that.......you should have started with that......

God is the Lure of doubt same as Satan. why is it so important people mind context and possibilities rather than understand what isn't possible? Control of outcomes forward with life actually limited to reproductions only mutually evolving here now in specificity as conceived to replace the last 30 ancestors reshaping DNA patterns never duplicated twice next generation forward.

means, motives, methods, opportunities, hope, faith, charity, obtain power, wealth, fame.

how, why, which, what, where, when, who existed genetically timed apart so far.

Last edited:
God is the Lure of doubt same as Satan. why is it so important people mind context and possibilities rather than understand what isn't possible? Control of outcomes forward with life actually limited to reproductions only mutually evolving here now in specificity as conceived to replace the last 30 ancestors reshaping DNA patterns never duplicated twice next generation forward.

means, motives, methods, opportunities, hope, faith, charity, obtain power, wealth, fame.

two verbs in one post.....a landmark....

player I don't know what paradise you imagine, but from whatever paradise you imagine, can you really imagine this place where you really imagined your paradise?

Why?

Because player, in real paradise, even the devil is having fun, cause God really didn't forget something to do, if God really did everything, but be careful player, cause the devil has a mother...

...don't worry...MAMA in the end puts order.

and...

player I don't know what paradise you imagine, but from whatever paradise you imagine, can you really imagine this place where you really imagined your paradise?

Why?

Because player, in real paradise, even the devil is having fun, cause God really didn't forget something to do, if God really did everything, but be careful player, cause the devil has a mother...

...don't worry...MAMA in the end puts order.

and...

you have a real bad habit of calling everyone else player. you game life like reality is the only option of life in social narrative circle jerking that exists in kinetic living taking place now.. Between binary code of 0 or 1, I understand anything here to everything changing form shaped specifically occupying space with physical form be it gaseous, liquid, mineral, and combinations of all 120 estimated molecular structures possible.

For eternal life to be possible there has to be an eternal core of nothing staying the same details twice now compounding a new total sum here, forward as each result evolves in plain sight. Potential is static, kinetics are currently flowing that induce static ideas until currents cease to flow.

Last edited:
So you have to change the discussion again. Not very subliminal either. You mind over matter intellectual characters have no sole sense of active proportion of forms shaped here now.

???....our discussion is complete......I agreed with the premise that God has not forgotten anything.......

???....our discussion is complete......I agreed with the premise that God has not forgotten anything.......

I was beyond that premise being debunked and replaced with kinetics working molecular content of combined inorganic use of 118 identified elements between gaseous, liquid, mineral characteristics that eroded into DNA combinations occupying time here now.

What does "self evident indicate"?

I was beyond that premise being debunked and replaced with kinetics working molecular content of combined inorganic use of 118 identified elements between gaseous, liquid, mineral characteristics that eroded into DNA combinations occupying time here now.

What does "self evident indicate"?

no......

Back to the subject players, you can talk to each other on a thread of your own players, unless this is just harassment on your behalf...

Back