The Supreme Court did not say!!

you really are a fucking retard. :laugh:

liberal advocy groups funded this case. Every one of the retarded Colorado Judges was appointed by a democratic retard

so fuck off shit stain. you are wrong. AGAIN

also - the only people crying about this decision are your retarded peers on the left

That is not what I heard!

And I do not care what you've been told- OR WHAT YOU THINK!

If I found you burning on the sidewalk- I wouldn't bother to piss on you, you scum sucking loser!

That is not what I heard!

And I do not care what you've been told- OR WHAT YOU THINK!

If I found you burning on the sidewalk- I wouldn't bother to piss on you, you scum sucking loser!

you are a retard. who cares what you think you heard

the facts are democrats poured money into this - and retarded judges - appointed by democrats had their opinions overturned

you are a retard. who cares what you think you heard

the facts are democrats poured money into this - and retarded judges - appointed by democrats had their opinions overturned

It was a Republican led effort to keep Donald Trump off the Ballot, BECAUSE HE IS IN FACT UNSUITABLE FOR PUBLIC OFFICE.

Your own Republitards want Donnie DOUCHBAG to GET THE FUCK OUT OF THEIR PARTY! :laugh:

What? You don't watch the news?

It was a Republican led effort to keep Donald Trump off the Ballot, BECAUSE HE IS IN FACT UNSUITABLE FOR PUBLIC OFFICE.

Your own Republitards want Donnie DOUCHBAG to GET THE FUCK OUT OF THEIR PARTY! :laugh:

What? You don't watch the news?
yet democrats are the ones crying over it

hmmmm

you are bullshit. your temper tantrums show how much this mattered to you

yet democrats are the ones crying over it

hmmmm

you are bullshit. your temper tantrums show how much this mattered to you

Temper tantrums my ass! You must be thinking of the Manchild Trump- who is a living tantrum!

NO, I have wanted this to be about Trump vs. Biden, and I have said this since Trump announced he was running again!

I got your temper tantrum right here idiot!

Trump-300x200.jpg

Temper tantrums my ass! You must be thinking of the Manchild Trump- who is a living tantrum!

NO, I have wanted this to be about Trump vs. Biden, and I have said this since Trump announced he was running again!

I got your temper tantrum right here idiot!

Trump-300x200.jpg

no. I am thinking of you - and how you childishly rant about wishing people to die because you didn't get your way

it is comical.

do you? A democrat on HBO is screaming for Dementia joe to drop out of the race

so many democrats want him gone

you are a retarded hypocrite

Why would I want my favorite president to drop out of the race?

This election is going great- LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT! :laugh:

I'm happier than a dog with two dicks about it! :good4u:

Very interesting to me that the Supreme Court did not say Trumps actions were not an insurrection, they simply said States do not have the power to remove him after such a finding.

How can his actions be an insurrection? What did he do to engage in insurrection? Tell people to march in peace and have their voices heard? You're the dumbest "fake" attorney on the planet. :palm:

They could have said, Trump was innocent, they refused to do so.

How can the Supreme Court declare him innocent when he hasn't been convicted? You're the dumbest "fake" attorney on the planet. :palm:

A federal criminal conviction, would probably be enough To disqualify someone from holding office.

It is not, however, the only way an insurrectionist could be disqualified.

A criminal conviction is not a requirement, but it might be one of the ways. Despite what you said earlier in the week.

Impeachment is the requirement.

the 14th amendment was a one time need to deal with a post civil war era.

you people's idiot usage of it now indicates your idiocy and desperation.

:truestory:

Back